GO!

Purr Request for Catster Human Family Members and Friends

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 4 of 35: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]  
Punkin

Lizard Hunter- Extraordinaire

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '07 11:40am PST 
Update on my dad...

The doctors are now talking about putting my dad on dialysis as the kidney function is still not good. We'll know for sure in a couple of days.

Sasha and I have been purring our little hearts out for not only our dad, but for all Catster humans who need the power of the purr. Momma wishes that she could send everyone purrsonal notes, but there just isn't enough hours in a day and she hopes that everyone will understand.

Purrs and kittie kisses,
Punkin
[notify]

Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '07 1:29pm PST 
Oh Dear Punkin, I am sorry to hear that you dad will have to go on dialysis. I don't know much about it. We will be purring for him and your family. Also, don't think twice about pmailing any of us. We know how worried and busy you are. Just stay by daddy's side and hold mom's hand but please keep us updated!

Sending you lots and love from your friends here at Catster!way to go

Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Fri Sep 14, '07 7:16am PST 
Dear friends, please forgive me for getting a little behind. I feel terrible. Mom and I are looking forward to going home and getting back to normal!

Simba, my dear dear friend, we are praying for PawPaw even when we don't post. I can appreciate PawPaws desire not to go on a feeding tube, but mommy had one for ten years because she has a trach and couldn't eat. She recently went through corrective surgery but PawPaw could have more time with all of you if they did give him nourishment. Let's pray that he makes the right decision and his life is in God's Hands. I know it isn't easy but prayer is such a powerful source of comfort and we are all hear praying for him and your family. Have a safe trip next weekend. We understand it is hard to keep us posted. You amaze me at how often you do. We appreciate it and will continue to send lots of prayers your way. Just remember, God will never forsake you or leave you! He is by your side wiping your tears and comforting you all the way! Be safe and well!

Snowy, I am so glad to hear that your Grandpa is getting stronger. I can't imagine how happy you are to see this. We will continue as always to keep him in our thoughts and our prayers! Tell him we all said hello please!

Marina, how is your Great Aunt doing? Have they issued any reports? Is she still in a coma? We are all here praying for her and wishing her the best. Keep us posted please!

Chey Girl!! This is good news that Human is doing better! Thank you for getting back to us! I heard you had a boo-boo- the other day. Are you feeling better? *smile*

Let us continue to pray for those family members who are not doing well. Even though we don't get current updates, we understand. Please just keep them in your prayers and all Catster family members who daily suffer from one type of infirmity or another who stay silent. We all need prayer and having friends praying for us is a comfort!

Take care everyone! I love you all!
Your Friend,
Toulousehughug
[notify]

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Fri Sep 14, '07 9:04pm PST 
*looks down at back leg*

Yes, Uncle T... my owie is getting better!!!

The pink skin is starting to "gray" with "peach-fuzz" *giggles*
Almost like my ankle got spayed, but thank Kat it didnt! MOL!!!!

Purrs purrs purrrs.....
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Sat Sep 15, '07 7:43am PST 
Well Chey that is great news! Wow, it could have been much worse! Glad to hear you and your Human are doing better! How is her new medication working? We'll keep purring that she doesn't have to go through those nasty scope tests! Yuck!

Stay well dear friends and please keep us updated! We do love you and care!

Sending oodles of purrs to all of Caterland with all our love!

Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

Snowy

Martin is my- soulcat....

Purred: Sat Sep 15, '07 9:54am PST 
wave dear furriends!!!

Just wanted to stop by and tell you all that I am still purrring ever so hard for you all, and your furrmilies too!

I love you all so much, and hope that things look up soon!

Purrrrs,
Snowy (& Furrmily)
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Sat Sep 15, '07 5:49pm PST 
Oh Snowy,

We are still praying for your Grandpa! How is he doing? It touches my heart so deeply to see how much love there is on Catster and concern for one another! All of your prayers do mean so much and I do believe in them!

Simba, we are still purring for you PawPaw and your family! We know that God will give him the faith and strength to endure what he is dealing with. And, it shows in his positive attitude!

I do hope you will all keep us informed on how your families are doing. It doesn't have to be critical! Many of us have minor daily struggles that require love and purrs! So let's continue to purr for our dear families and keep those purrs coming!

Hope you all are having a good weekend. Mom and I are home from dog sitting. Tired but good to be home. I apologize for not being on top of things for the past week! I love you all!

Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Sun Sep 16, '07 12:11am PST 
Working good 'nuff.

Oh, And Humans little sister, Laura, is going in next friday for surgery. She has to have tubes put in her ears. frown
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Sun Sep 16, '07 11:12am PST 
Chey
Oh Chey, I am sorry that Laurie needs to have tubes put in her ears. How old is she? Are they just temporary? My Aunt's children all had them put in when they were little. Now that they are older.... they are doing well! Please know we are all here purring for her and hoping she feels better soon! Please keep us posted on her now okay?

Any news on our families today? We continue to pray for all of dear families! We all have to purr really hard now because the holidays are just around the corner! Goodness gracious! Where does the year go? So rev up those engines and let's keep our families as well and happy as we can!

I love you guys!
Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Sun Sep 16, '07 6:33pm PST 
UPDATE ON MARINA'S GREAT AUNT
I just got a pmail from Marina and I'm sure she won't mind if I share it with you!

"Hi T. Thanks for asking about my great aunt. The last thing we heard was that she had a stroke the same day as the aneurysm. It was the left side of the brain which means everything on the right side of the body is effected. It also means her language may be effected as well. Right now she can open her eyes but we really don' t know what she is thinking or how with it she is. Grannie is going up to Kansas City tomorrow to visit so I should have some more news tomorrow night. They say things are looking good but she has a long way to go."

Friends, Marina's Great Aunt has a long way ahead of her, but she has a great spirit within her. Let us put our paws together and send lots of purrs her way! We send her lots of hugs and purrs to heal quickly!!

Stay well everyone and please keep us update on your loved ones!

Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

(Page 4 of 35: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]