GO!

Purr Request for Catster Human Family Members and Friends

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 3 of 35: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Snowy

Martin is my- soulcat....

Purred: Fri Sep 7, '07 4:20am PST 
wave Toulouse and everyone!!

Grandpaw is doing better, getting stronger each day....of course he still has pain and discomfort, but less and less!

Thank you all for your continued purrs!!

We are also still purrrrring for you all, and keep all of your furrmily members in our thoughts!

Purrrrrr purrrrr purrrr!!

hug

Snowy, Queenie & Toby
[notify]

Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Fri Sep 7, '07 9:58am PST 
Snowy, I am so glad to hear your Grandpa is doing well. That is amazing and you know we will continue to keep him in our prayers.

Keep praying too for Simba's pawpaw! He has a long fight ahead of him but the love of family and the power of Purrs will definitely comfort him!

Hey Jack, how's your mom's wrist doing? I hope it is getting stronger every day!

Well Grandma is being discharged today from the hospital and is going to a Rehab Center. My Grandma is 90 years old and she is made out of tough stuff! That just proves that purrs and the will can be a powerful source to once's recovery! So sending everyone our purrs and please keep us posted! We worry and care!

Happy Friday Everyone!
Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

Marina

Truman\'s Girl

Purred: Mon Sep 10, '07 6:36pm PST 
Hi everyone, can you please pray for mommy's great aunt. She had an aneurysm on Sunday. Now she is in a coma and they don't know if she is going to make it. Thye say it will be four or five days until we know something.
[notify]

Punkin

Lizard Hunter- Extraordinaire

Purred: Tue Sep 11, '07 9:06am PST 
Hi Everyone!

Could you please purr and pray for my dad? He was admitted to the hospital with kidney problems that are related to his liver disease. I don't know what I would do if I lost him, I adopted him, not the other way around, and he's been there for me for more than three years now.

Thank you,
Purrs to everyone's family members....
Punkin
[notify]

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Tue Sep 11, '07 7:41pm PST 
Purring for all the Humansmean so much to the kits and pups.

Please say a quick purr or two for Human.... she has a follow up appointment tomorrow for her heartburn issues, and is very nervous. She also has a cold which is making her all kinds of dizzy and congested. confused

Purrs & Pounces,
~The Nebraskats~
[notify]

Oly

Calgon take me- away...

Purred: Wed Sep 12, '07 10:38am PST 
We are purring very hard for all these precious family members.

You all are in our thoughts & purrs. hug
[notify]

Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Wed Sep 12, '07 4:46pm PST 
Hello dear friends!

Looks like we have our work cut out for us but I know we can do it!

Marina, I am so sorry to hear about your mommy's Great Aunt! How old is she? Is this the first one she's ever had? You know we will all be praying for her and that she will come through this. Praying for good news very soon! Please keep us updated on her because we do worry!

Punkin, I am sorry to hear that your dad is in the hospital with kidney problems! We are sending lots of purrs his way and to you as well. We know how much you love him and he is going to fight to be there for you too! So please everyone, keep Punkin's dad in your prayers!

Oh dear Chey!! your poor Human! We do hope she gets these heartburn issues resolved! This is also a terrible time for everyone when it comes to colds. The change in weather will do that for some reason! We are revving up our purr engines for your Human!

My dear friends, please share these purr requests with your friends as well so they can be aware of these families who are in need of prayer. Purrs are very powerful and we all have felt it at one time or another!

Stay well everyone and please keep us updated!

Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Wed Sep 12, '07 6:25pm PST 
Thanks T!!!

The visit went OK..... shes going to continue on the Aciphex and when it runs out, if the heartburn comes back she has to get a GI scope. *shutter*
[notify]

Simba

Chey's Purroud- Hubby!

Purred: Wed Sep 12, '07 9:02pm PST 
Sorry for the lack of updates, Uncle T! Silly internet. Turning the keyboard over to Mom...

Wish I had better news, but I found out last week the cancer in Dad's throat is growing faster than they anticipated... it's hard for him to eat anything solid now, and even soup with chunks in it is almost impossible. The doctor said for him to go to the hospital immediately so they could possibly put him on a feeding tube, but he's set against any kind of life support and refuses.

He wasn't even going to tell my sisters and I- we found out about it through the friend he's staying with. I don't even think he knows I know about it.

I talk to him every night still over Yahoo, and he's been having a lot of trouble sleeping. He didn't sleep at all last night. It tears me up knowing how bad he must be feeling, emotionally and physically, but it just makes me pray even harder for God to give him peace and rest even as he struggles against the cancer.

A lot of times at night when I'm reading my Bible, I'll just open it up to a random page and start reading at an equally random place, and it always blows my mind how often it's exactly the thing I need to hear. I'm pretty sure it was the night I found out about Dad's most recent complications that I opened my Bible to 2 Chronicles 17:12. It talks about how Asa had a foot disease, but instead of going to God for help, he put his faith in the doctors. Then it continues to say, "So Asa rested with his fathers; he died in the 41st year of his reign." Yet again God reminds me that He is in control, and that putting faith in Him makes worlds of difference.

I'm planning on going over to visit him next weekend. He's going to see a doctor tomorrow- he seems to still be in good spirits despite everything, which is a blessing in itself. Thanks so much for all of your prayers and well-wishes; I know I say it a lot, but they help more than you'll ever know. Its so comforting to know that we have so many friends who care so much and are praying for my dad and my family.

So keep purring and praying and I'll give you another update soon!

Love and Purrs,
The Wild Child and Mom
[notify]

Snowy

Martin is my- soulcat....

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '07 3:58am PST 
Oh my, Simba...still purring ever so hard!

And I am also purring my heart our for everyone on this list, the power of the purr is strong and knowing you all purrrrrred with me for my grandpaw helped so much! And he is growing stronger and feeling better each day!

hug & PURRRRS to all of you and your furrmilies!

Keep up the pawsome work, dear Toulouse!
[notify]

(Page 3 of 35: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]