GO!

Purr Request for Catster Human Family Members and Friends

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 12 of 35: Viewing entries 111 to 120)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  [Last 10 entry]  
Sparky ~- forever in- our hearts

Daddy's sweet- boy!

Purred: Thu Oct 4, '07 10:08am PST 
I'm posting this for my furriends..... (Hi Toulouse, I'm Chip, Maggie & Rudy's bridge brother)

Mommy put off posting this request in hopes that it would all be alright but it has been over a week......

Mommies hooman sister has been sick. After 3 visits to the emergency room, they finally admitted her to the hospital with sever breathing problems.

At first they said it was chronic bronchitus and sever allergies. Both of those still stand. Then they thought she also had pneumonia. Turned out that she didn't .... instead it is sever asthma.
She is on IVs, allergy med, breathing treatments and who know what all else at this point.

Mommy spoke with her a few minutes ago and she could hardly talk or breath. This seems like is it VERY serious! Shouldn't she be showing improvement after being in the hospita for almost a week?

Mommy says that she has a BAD feeling about this. Please keep mommies sister (Glenna) in your prayers.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrr,
Gizmo & Simon

http://www.catster.com/cats/96691
[notify]

Mufasa

not really a- lion

Purred: Thu Oct 4, '07 3:44pm PST 
Mommie is typing this from the Hospital waiting room. Her Daddy had his heart valve replacement today. They brought him to ICU about two hours ago, but now they have to take him back to surgery because he is losing blood and they have to find the source. He just left for the OR. Please Purrray for us gang, Purrrrs, Mufasa
[notify]

Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Thu Oct 4, '07 6:02pm PST 
*Lights his prayer candle*
Dear Friends,
We have so much to pray for tonight! So let's begin!!!

*Punkin*
Punkin, we are really praying for your dad. We know he is having a problem losing the weight and water gain can be difficult to control. We are praying that his doctor's appointment today went well. We will be waiting for you to let us know what the doctor had to say! Please continue to keep us posted as we will keep your dad in our prayers.
*Athena*
and family, we are so glad to hear good news about your mom. She's had quite a long spell with her back this time. We are thrilled to hear she is feeling stronger. Now you guys have to make sure she doesn't overdo her spurt of energy! Okay? We will continue to pray that her back stays well and strong! Thank you for keeping us updated. We do worry about her a lot!
*Rosie*
My Sweet kind Snowy! Thank you so much that your family faithfully keeps us in your prayers. Prayers are so powerful and encouraging. We appreciate all of you who send out so many purrs for our families. As for Rosie, I'm so excited that it seems like she is getting ready to deliver her kitties. Oh please let us know when they arrive. I am so excited about her kitties. We are purring that they are all healthy and happy!! And I know they will be precious and adorable!!way to go

Sparky, thank you for posting for your friend's family. We will certainly be praying for Glena. Asthma can be very scary and indeed serious. They say this has been a very bad year for people suffering from asthma and allergies. It may take a couple days to get her breathing under control. Please keep us posted on how she is doing! She will certainly be in our prayers!!!
*Mufasa*
Oh Mufasa! I am so sorry to hear that your Grandpa was sent back into surgery! We are praying that they will be able to locate the bleeding area and stop it. We also pray that he will be given the strength to recuperate quickly. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for keeping us informed. I am trying to contact our faithful prayer warriors to let them know so they can begin praying for all of our requests!

Dear Friends, thank you for your love and concern for one another. I wish I could create a hotline to update all of you esp like this evening when we really have some major prayer requests. I know you are all faithfully praying and I love you all for caring so much!

Before I close, Chey's Uncle had surgery today on his knee. So let's keep him in our prayers as well!

Stay well and healthy!
Your Friend,
Toulousehughug
[notify]

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Thu Oct 4, '07 7:57pm PST 
Thanks for the purrs!!

Uncle Kelly had his surgery today. It all went well, but he is having troubles sleeping.

Which is strange... Human slept all day and most of the next when she had her surgery!
[notify]

Mufasa

not really a- lion

Purred: Fri Oct 5, '07 3:19pm PST 
You Catsters are the greatest!!! Mommie sent out the message last night about Grandpaw's second surgery to the Forum and to several of our groups. We got a lot of pretty quick responses of support. Mommie is glad to say that Grandpaw's second surgery went well. All they found was some extra bleeding where they wired his sternum together. The heart and valve were fine. He is better today and came off the ventilator this afternoon. If all goes well overnight tonight, he will move out of ICU to the intermediate care unit. Thanks so much for your purrrrr power!!! We'll continue to update when we can. We are trying to purrr for all the other humans and kitties that need help, but right now it's hard for Mommie to keep up. Just know we are purrring for everycat and their humans in need. Thank you again, Mufasa
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Fri Oct 5, '07 4:22pm PST 
Happy Friday everyone!

*Chey*
Chey, we are so glad to hear Uncle Kelly is doing well. I'm sure they will give him something to help him sleep if he asks! Thank you so much for letting us know how surgery went! We will continue to keep him in our purrs!way to go

*Mufasa*
Dear Mufasa, we are so glad to hear that Grandpa came through his second operation and it was nothing majorly serious! It is better to be on the safe side and it sounds like he has really good surgeons. We are keeping him and your family in our purrs. We are also glad to hear Grandpa's wife is doing well too! Thank you for taking the time to keep us posted. That means so much to us. We continue to pray for your whole family!!

Well this has been a good week so far. A lot of our purrs were answered and we have to say a few prayers of thanks. Thank you all for your faithful love that amazes me more and more every day!

Oh wait!! I almost forgot something very important!*Rosie* we are still anxiously waiting for those precious little kitties. Please stay well and be sure to let us know as soon as they arrive! Can't wait to see them!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Don't forget to watch football!
cheercheer
Stay well and happy!
Your Friend,
Toulousehughug
[notify]

Snowy

Martin is my- soulcat....

Purred: Sat Oct 6, '07 8:26am PST 
Oh my!!! So glad that there is good news here today!! cloud 9 We will keep purring full steam!!

And then....*giggles*

The day is here!!! Rosie has just had her 4th kitten!!! All look healthy and no complications! They are currently nursing, and we are waiting to see if there might be one more!

Will post the video and pics soon - purrhaps today!!

Thanks to dear Toulouse and effurryone else for the purrs! Luv you!
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Sat Oct 6, '07 4:34pm PST 
Oh my goodness! I've been waiting so long to hear the good news about *Rosie*! She's had four kittens already! Maybe 5! Oh I bet they are so adorable! And, she is doing well and so are the kitties! I am so happy! I can't wait to see them!

Thank you so much Snowy for the good news! This really made my day!

Now, we haven't heard from *Mufasa* today. It sounds like his Grandpa is doing well. We continue to pray for him and his wife. Thank you all for your faithful prayers!

Friday, I heard from Gizmo. Remember how we were purring for *MissKitty* and how her mom was going through tests. Well we really didn't hear back on how she was doing until now. Let me share this with you:

"We just read all the way through the purrs for our humans.... OUR mummy was there? About her tests?? OMC dude, thank you sooo much! I know it was months and months ago, but we only just saw.

I would write more but mum says she can't face Catster today. My little bunny brother, Sammy, left us last night.... he was only 5 months old, it was a complete shock and we're all devastated.
But I saw this and wanted to thank you. We had no idea this was there, sorry it's taken us so long to comment.

Love and purrs to you and your family,
The Giz, Miss Maxy and mummy xx "

Let's continue to keep their family in our prayers. It does show me that even though we send out a lot of prayers and often feel they aren't heard, we do eventually hear back from them! It only makes me feel more strongly that our prayers are needed and appreciated!!

Well I'm off to see Rosie's page! Maybe I'll get to see the new kitties! dancingdancing

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

Colleen - (Forever- Loved)

I'm Colleen,- Queen of The- Condo!

Purred: Sun Oct 7, '07 5:09pm PST 
Please purr for my meowmy's former babysitter and her family. Her husband just died today. He had been battling a rare form of bone cancer for about a year and a half. They had two relatively young children too.
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Sun Oct 7, '07 6:37pm PST 
*Colleen*
Oh Colleen, we are so sorry to hear about your meowmy's former babysitter's husband. What is their names? This is so sad to hear of a young man whose life has been taken when he has small children left to be cared for. We will pray for his wife and children and that they will be cared for during this difficult time. We are sending all our purrs and love to them. If we can do anything, please ask!

Our prayers go out to all of Catster family and friends! Stay well and happy dear ones. We do love you!

Your Friend,
Toulousehughug
[notify]

(Page 12 of 35: Viewing entries 111 to 120)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  [Last 10 entry]