GO!

Purr Request for Catster Human Family Members and Friends

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 11 of 35: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  [Last 10 entry]  
Zippie®- McNoNo

I love OUR Hazel- Lucy

Purred: Tue Oct 2, '07 1:04am PST 
Oh Marina; you bet we will purrrrrrr & purrrrrrrrrr. 2 weeks is not long at all even for me & I has the attention of a 3 yr old human (really more like my mommy) MOL *begins immediatley purrrrring for more time, lots more time** purrrrrr, purrrrrr, purrrrrr
I has great news tho; Mommy got her phone back & she is sooooooooooooo happy!!! She downloaded the pics almost as soon as she got home & then she copied them to her "jump drive" whatever that isshrugshrug
Thank you sooooo much for all of your purrrrrs, even mommy can purr now!

Edited by author Tue Oct 2, '07 1:05am PST

[notify]

Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Tue Oct 2, '07 12:11pm PST 
*Marina*
Oh Marina, your family and friends have been through so much. We know there is a reason for everything. We will all be praying for your mom's sister-in-law's best friend. She is so young to leave her children and family. We are praying that she will have the strength in these coming weeks. If there is anything we can do, please ask. What is her name by the way? Please know we will be praying non-stop for her!!

*Punkin*
Let's also remember Punkin's dad who is home trying to lose weight so he will be put on a donor list for a kidney and liver. May our prayers be answered that he will be given a new chance in life!

Also, please remember *Mufasa*'s Grandpa who will be going in for heart surgery Thursday, the 4th of October. We do send lots of purrs his way that his surgery is a success!

Please remember all of our family and friends who are on our purrs list. Let them know you are thinking of them and thank you all for your faithful love and support!

Another gorgeous day! Could live with this every day! *giggles*

Stay well and happy!
Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

The- Drifter&hear- ts;

Leinani is- my- princess

Purred: Tue Oct 2, '07 12:27pm PST 
Cornish purrs going thick and fast for all the humans that need them.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PURRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRR
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PURRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The crew.
[notify]

Mufasa

not really a- lion

Purred: Tue Oct 2, '07 3:33pm PST 
Just a quick note. Mommie is packing tonight so she can go back up north tomorrow. Grandpaw's surgery is still on for Thursday, early in the morning. Mommie just found out a few minutes ago that Grandpaw's wife (Mommie's step-mother) had emergency surgery last night to remove some fluid from around her heart. So she will still be in the hospital when Grandpaw has his surgery. News is that she is doing ok right now, but recovery could be tougher now that both of them will need help. Mommie is just grateful that her sister lives right next door to them. Please continue purrrrs for Grandpaw and his wife. And for Mommie as she travels. We are continuing to purrr for all the cats and humans that are ill at this time. Purrrrrrrrrrrs, Mufasa and Bella
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Tue Oct 2, '07 5:24pm PST 
Hi Everyone! I hope you all had a good day!

My dear *Mufasa*! Your family is certainly in need of purrs! I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa's wife! I'm so glad she is doing well. We are definitely praying for a safe trip up north for mom tomorrow. We are also praying that Grandpa's surgery goes well and he and your step Grandma will both recover quickly! Your family is in our purrs and I know you will keep us posted! If we can do anything, please ask!!

*Zippie* I am so tickled pink that your mom got her cell phone back. I know how worried she had to have been! I am so relieved to know she has the pictures back and has made copies. Give her our love for us please!

Well today is *Queenie*'s birthday! I hope you all stop by her page and wish her the best! Her family has been so faithful purring for all of us ... just like so many of you! We are hoping her day was extra special!!

Please continue reving up your purr engines for all of our dear friends and family members who are in need of our prayers! They mean so much!

Keep up the great work!way to go
Your Friend,
Toulouse
[notify]

Marina

Truman\'s Girl

Purred: Tue Oct 2, '07 6:58pm PST 
Her name is Stacy. Thanks for the prayers. Even if they don't give her more time, they will help her and her family deal with this the best way they can.

Purrs to all of you and your families.

Zippie, I'm so glad your mommy got her phone back. That is so exciting!!!
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Wed Oct 3, '07 4:38pm PST 
It's the middle of the week already! Where are the days going? We have been blessed with beautiful weather. Mom and I are enjoying it while it lasts!

We really need to send out a lot of prayers tonight. Mom and I are lighting our purr candle because tomorrow is a very big day!
*Chey*
I thought Chey's Uncle Kelly was operated on but Chey did tell me that he went in for pre surgery tests and his operation is tomorrow! He tore a catilage in his knee and having surgery on it tomorrow. So let's remember him in our prayers that surgery goes well and he bounces back quickly!

Also, our dear *Mufasa* has been so worried about his Grandpa. Tomorrow he is having heart surgery where they will be replacing a valve to the heart. His mom left today to go up north to be with her family tomorrow. Not only is Mufasa's Grandpa going through surgery but his Grandpa's wife had emergency heart surgery and is still in the hospital. So please remember Mufasa's family and send them lots of love and purrs! I know he will appreciate!!

*Marina*
Marina, we will definitely be praying for Stacy and her family. She is so young and we all have asked the question, "Why?" We will be praying that she will feel the love and support that she needs at this difficult time. If we can do anything, please let us know!!

Tonight is our weekly Purr Meeting at The Social Cats Group! I hope you can all join us! We meet at 6:30PM Catster time. Hope to see you all there!

Stay well and happy everyone!
Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

Punkin

Lizard Hunter- Extraordinaire

Purred: Wed Oct 3, '07 8:51pm PST 
Just a quick update...Dad is doing rather well with the dialysis treatments, but the stubborn water weight still wants to creep back! He has an appointment with the transplant doctor tomorrow morning, so I will update again after he gets back and we know anything new.

My thanks to everyone for their purrs...although I've not been able to post often, you are all in my prayers. Sending everyone lots of purrs....
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love

Purred: Wed Oct 3, '07 11:35pm PST 
Everyone's purrs have done the trick. Our mom is back to her old self and looking into her fall cleaning! So we're turning our extra purrs to those who need it.

Purrs and Love from
The A Team: Athena, Apollo and Aragorn
hug hug hug

Snowy

Martin is my- soulcat....

Purred: Thu Oct 4, '07 1:09am PST 
Meowlo effurryone!! I just wanted to thank you for helping to make my sisfur Queenie's 15th birthday special, you all are the best!

Oh Athena! So happy about your meowmy, and Zippie for yours too! Purrs and purrayers do work, we just have to keep it up and keep believing!

Oh my!!!! Marina, that is so sad...meowmy will be 27 in January and we can't imagine losing her....at that age you still have your life ahead of you, so much left to do and see, so much love left to give...we will purr for a miracle and for more time for Stacy to have special moments with her furrmily and to create memories for them to cherish should the worst happen....

We are also still purring for everyone else who needs it...PURR PURR PURR!!!!! Special purrs for Mufasa's grand paw today for his surgery!!

hug

Snowy, Queenie, Toby & Rosie (still waiting for kits! But her milk glands are swollen, so we think the time is very near...)

Edited by author Thu Oct 4, '07 1:10am PST

[notify]

(Page 11 of 35: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  [Last 10 entry]