GO!

Sami still needs Purrs

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Sami

I am the Queen - just remember- that!

Purred: Mon Jul 30, '07 1:31pm PST 
Hi, my name is Sami and I could really use some purrs. I was diagnosed with Pancreatitis. I was very dehydrated and not doing too well, then mama brought me to the vet and got some medicine, special food, and a shot. At first it seemed to be helping a lot, but now I am getting dehydrated again.
What probably doesn't help is that I am expecting kitties on August 10th. Mama thinks they may be taking a lot out of me. She thinks she is going to have to start giving me fluids under the skin again. I really don't like that at all, but I feel a little better afterwards.
Please purr for me and my babies so that I can have a healthy delivery and stay healthy now and afterwards!
[notify]

Bee Jay (in- loving- memory)

Angel Kitty

Purred: Mon Jul 30, '07 1:48pm PST 
Sami, You and your future little ones are in our thoughts and purrrayers. We hope you won't need the subQ fluids, but if that's what it takes to keep you and your litter safe then we hope and purray that works. Keep us posted on how you are doing. Purrrrs for good health and a healthy delivery!! BeeJay and Family
[notify]

Gabby (short- for- Gabriella)

Purred: Mon Jul 30, '07 4:58pm PST 
Sami girl ..... tons of purrs and positive kitten power go out to you and your little ones. We hope that you are feeling better soon and back to your old self. Please keep us posted as we will keep sending the purrs as needed.
[notify]

Sami

I am the Queen - just remember- that!

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '07 9:27am PST 
Mama is going to bring me back to the vet today. I don't seem to be getting better. Thanks for the purrrs.
[notify]

Biscuit- (Angel)

Guardian- Angel~23.8 Years- of Love

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '07 10:44am PST 
I'm sending purrrs and purrrrayers and a friend request from me and my catfamily.

*watching over you*
Biscuit
[notify]

Mr. Fez- (Angel- Dreamboat- #25)

Hippie Kitty

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '07 11:28am PST 
Oh Sami, I hope that you get well soon! Hope your kittens will be okay too. Purring for you!

Mr. Fez, Linus, and Mickey
[notify]

Abby Angel- at Rainbow- Bridge

Guardian- Angel

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '07 5:17pm PST 
Sami,

I hope your visit to the vet will help you get better, even if you do need subq fluids. I'm purring for you to get better and purring for your babies too.

hug
[notify]

ANGEL- GROUCHO 1988- - 2009

Mum Mum's

Purred: Thu Aug 2, '07 6:08am PST 
Hoping and praying you'll get better and those little ones are healthy when they are born!

God bless

Groucho, Charlie, Chicken and Butters
[notify]

Rusty

Saki is my- bride!!

Purred: Thu Aug 2, '07 6:43am PST 
Sami, we are purring really hard for you and your babies.

Purrs,
Rusty, Annie, Pumpkin, Tommy, Sam, Buffy and Fledermaus ("Bat")
[notify]

Ashley

I love ME some- ME!!!

Purred: Thu Aug 2, '07 6:55am PST 
Sami, you are in my purrs and prayers. I just know you'll be better soon and taking good care of those precious babies!! I am praying for your family also for the strength to take good care of you.

Hugs,

Ashley in GA
[notify]

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3