GO!

Purrrs for Mommy's sister

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Mufasa

not really a- lion

Purred: Tue Jul 10, '07 12:47pm PST 
Please send out purrs for Mommy's sister. Mommy just found out that her sister (who lives a long ways away from us-on the east coast) is very ill and in the hospital. Mommy is very sad. She says she may have to leave in a hurry to go out there if things get worse. Plus she is having a hard time getting information on how things are going, so she is very upset about this. Mommy's sister's name is Diane, Please help us purrr for her.
[notify]

Mufasa

not really a- lion

Purred: Tue Jul 10, '07 6:04pm PST 
Mommy got an update from her brother-in- law. Her sister has two different infections going right now. She is also in a great deal of pain. They are doing some tests this evening (including a CAT scan-I don't know what cat is scanning her, but I hope it's got good eyes!!). Please keep her in your purrrs fellow Catsters. Thanks to all, BeeJay, Bella, Boots, Sneakers, and Mufasa
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Tue Jul 10, '07 8:54pm PST 
This is Delyte and Stella. We're purring for her! So many sweet cats helped us purr for our sick male person that we must purr for other cats' sick people. As we understand it, the CAT scan isn't really one of us, but some big piece of machinery. It couldn't be a cat, you see, because our person is so allergic to cats that he couldn't allow one to scan him! We hope it helps and that your person gets better and is out of pain. PURRS!!!!
[notify]

Waverly- (1991-June- 20, 2007)

Where's the sun?

Purred: Wed Jul 11, '07 5:20am PST 
Sending warm, healing purrs to Diane.

hug
[notify]

Tyler

Happiness is- watching my- Kitty TV!

Purred: Wed Jul 11, '07 5:59am PST 
My Mommy and I are purring for your Mommy's sister -- we know you love your Mommy very much and what hurts her hurts you too -- we will prayer for all of you. Please let us know how things are going.
[notify]

Little Bee

The Buzzin' Bee

Purred: Wed Jul 11, '07 9:47am PST 
Purrrring hard for her!
Get well FAST ok!
If you need a cat for the CAT scan I know plenty of kitties willing to help her out. I am very small but I volunteer to do what I can.

*purrrr purrrr!*
Little Bee
[notify]

Pebbles

Born on Xmas- Day~

Purred: Fri Jul 13, '07 5:40pm PST 
I hope every thing's turned out okay!
Best wishes for her.

Must be tough on her. =(

[notify]

Pebbles

Born on Xmas- Day~

Purred: Fri Jul 13, '07 5:41pm PST 
Tell us all how things turn out by the way! =3

Edited by author Fri Jul 13, '07 5:42pm PST

[notify]

Mufasa

not really a- lion

Purred: Mon Jul 16, '07 2:10pm PST 
Mommy and I want to thank everycat who posted for their support. It is with great sorrow that we have to tell you that Aunt Diane was unable to fight the infection and passed away Saturday morning. Mommy is getting ready to go to the east coast with her family for the funeral. ( My bridge brother BeeJay said that our bridge cousin's Bibs and Tucker, met her at the Rainbow bridge and crossed into heaven with her). Bella and I are being taken care of by our cat sitter while mommy is away, but won't be able to post anything until she comes home. Again, thank you everyone for your purrayers, Purrrrs, Mufasa, Bella, BeeJay, Sneakers and Boots
[notify]