GO!

FHL or FLD/S

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3  
Kiara

Purred: Mon Jul 30, '07 3:28pm PST 
After getting through the tail dragging drama Freddy was looking good and me and the human hope that he was going to make it.

Sadly yesterday he came up against a hurdle he couldn't get over and crossed the bridge.

I'm making the human cry because i'm looking for him. Sniffing around where he'd chosen to sleep lately.

The human, who is feeling less than today, wants me to thank you all for the purrs you've been sending our way.
[notify]

Kiara

Purred: Mon Jul 30, '07 6:01pm PST 
The human has just spoken to the vet and her suspicions have proved correct.

Freddy's liver function was actually quite good which we already kind of knew given the lack of jaundice but other things have indicated he was suffering from hypertension and as a result a stroke.

The human suspected a stroke as 1 pupil was larger than the other although both were reactive to light. She's first aid trained with st john ambulance so she recognized that the eye thing wasn't good.

Could this have been prevented if bloods were taken yesterday? we'll never know but by the time things were indicating brain damage it may have been to late to stop the resultant stroke.

we miss our boy.
[notify]

Biscuit- (Angel)

Guardian- Angel~23.8 Years- of Love

Purred: Mon Jul 30, '07 7:30pm PST 
cry
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3