GO!

Updates on my little brother Oliver - please purr for him

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Martin

Macho Mart

Purred: Fri Jun 8, '07 2:15pm PST 
Well, after a day and a half at home, Oliver is back in the hospital with a high fever and fluid in his lungs. The worst thing is that he seemed to be doing better even earlier that day - no fever for the first time in a week! Our family had to rush him back there last night at 11pm because he was breathing too fast, really tired and having trouble walking. He has so many problems right now that they are not sure that they can treat him or even do more tests without hurting him. We are all really upset. You can read more about Oliver in his diary, where mumsy is posting detailed updates. Thanks to all the Catsters who have purred for us.
[notify]

Hazel Lucy &- Mazie & Max

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Fri Jun 8, '07 2:54pm PST 
I will update the Catsters in Need of Serious Purring thread.
Purring for sweet Oliver and your family.
[notify]

Martin

Macho Mart

Purred: Sat Jun 9, '07 12:29pm PST 
Well, my parents went and visited Ollie again last night. I sent a message - "Rrrrr-oooow" and he yowled back at me through mums. The visit was really good and although he was stumbly from pain medicine they gave after his bone marrow biopsy and pretty tired, Ollie showed a lot of spirit and was really talkative and active during the visit. He did some biscuits, some flips (rolling over to show off his shaved tummy and get rubs), some lap-sitting, and a lot of leg-rubbing and purring. I hope he gets better so he can come home soon.
[notify]

Mouse- ♥

The one and- only.

Purred: Sat Jun 9, '07 12:49pm PST 
We are purring our hearts out for Oliver and hoping that they can make him better soon.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrr
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrr
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr r
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The Cornish crew.
[notify]

Martin

Macho Mart

Purred: Sat Jun 9, '07 1:10pm PST 
Well, we just spoke to the doctor and got some shocking news about Oliver. Although his red blood cell count is holding and he is well enough to come home today, apparently he was disoriented and not blinking last night, which might mean that he is blind. In both eyes.

This is really shocking and although not a devastating thing in itself, we are really concerned that the eye problems, the anemia, the fluid that keeps coming into his lungs, and the underlying possible immune disorder or cancer are all just indicators that his body is shutting down. We are really scared for him right now and have no idea what the future holds. We just want to spend as much time with him as we can, so we are going to get him shortly.
[notify]

Jack ~My- Angel

Cattitude

Purred: Sun Jun 10, '07 8:35am PST 
Oh no. Don't lose hope though. Many kitties function fine blind, but I realize Oliver has a tough road ahead. Our family is purring really hard for him and for your family.

Jack and familyhug
[notify]

Hazel Lucy &- Mazie & Max

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Sun Jun 10, '07 9:41am PST 
Oh no!
I will update the get well purr list and let everycat know.
Purring like crazy for sweet Oliver.
[notify]

Black Jack- (Angel)

Bravest Angel

Purred: Sun Jun 10, '07 3:53pm PST 
Purrrring like mad for Oliver!

Purrrrrr purrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrr
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Love,
Black Jack
[notify]

Waverly- (1991-June- 20, 2007)

Where's the sun?

Purred: Sun Jun 10, '07 4:18pm PST 
Sending lots and lots and lots of pppppuuuuuurrrrrrrrrsssssss for Oliver.

hug
[notify]

Briana

Why won't you- leave me- ALONE??!!

Purred: Sun Jun 10, '07 6:16pm PST 
::Sending extra purrs for Oliver::

Puurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrr!
[notify]

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4