GO!

I was mauled! Lucky to be alive

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Sir Fredrick- VonHappsburg- h

Looks like rain

Purred: Wed Jun 6, '07 4:20pm PST 
silenced I was recently attacked! I haven't told my owners what did it yet. My esophagus has two puncture wounds. You can hear me breathe through my neck. You can see spit bubbles. Even small amounts of my food trickle out. My owners are poor and live in a remote area that provide me any medical attention, threrfore they had to make do. I'm doing good considering...My spirits are good, i try to pur and meow, even though thoes are probably things i will never be able to do right again. I eat everything in sight. And i'm really loving all this attention i'm getting. Still, i'm not out of the woods yet, The holes in my throat
mut be treated as open wounds now. Fever and infection are my owners main priority. Please send me purrs and prayers.
[notify]

Sir Fredrick- VonHappsburg- h

Looks like rain

Purred: Wed Jun 6, '07 4:23pm PST 
purs and prayers, love dante
[notify]

Biscuit- (Angel)

Guardian- Angel~23.8 Years- of Love

Purred: Wed Jun 6, '07 11:23pm PST 
Please look at the links in the thread "Catsters In Need of Serious Purring" in this very same Topic. It has where you can apply for emergency funds for care.

Until then, please get well. I am sending healing purrrrs.

*watching over you*
Biscuit
[notify]

Felix

Handsome Devil

Purred: Fri Jun 8, '07 10:45am PST 
Please get all better. We know you live in a remote area, but hopefully, there is help somewhere you can get to. As mentioned, there is financial assistance available for kitties who need it, so please ask your humans to look into that. We are purring really hard for you to get all better soon. Please keep fighting and we'll help you with our purrs.

Felix and family
hug
[notify]

Checkers

Live to Play,- Play to Live

Purred: Fri Jun 8, '07 11:32am PST 
You go right to the top of our Purr and Prayer list - please get better, you're obviously a fighter! We're going to be sending prayers, too, that your owners can find away to get your some medical care.
We know it's an individual choice, but, indoor only kitty's are so much safer, is that something you would consider?
Anyway, many prayers coming to you and your family.
Checkers, Gracie, Heidi and Mom
[notify]

Kiara

Purred: Thu Jun 28, '07 5:39am PST 
Hope your feeling better by now.
[notify]

Biscuit- (Angel)

Guardian- Angel~23.8 Years- of Love

Purred: Thu Jun 28, '07 9:45am PST 
Yes, I'd love to hear how you're doing too. And I'm purrrring for great news =)

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
Biscuit
[notify]

Lance (at- the Rainbow- Bridge)

I Will Survive!

Purred: Fri Jul 13, '07 4:53am PST 
Boy! I hope you get beter soon. Stay strong!

Lance
[notify]

Jules Vern- 11.14.95 - 7.18.07

Love binds us- furever...

Purred: Fri Jul 13, '07 11:28am PST 
We are puuurrrrring fur you sweet kitty!!!
[notify]

Jubilee

Princess- Prettypants

Purred: Fri Jul 13, '07 12:30pm PST 
I hope you feel better soon! You are a very brave and strong cat!
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2