GO!

Heartbreaking Diagnosis.

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2  
Simian - ADOPTABLE

---ADOPTABLE---

Purred: Sun Mar 23, '08 8:59pm PST 
Thanks for the kind purrs. I haven't given up on finding a forever home. They'll have to be accepting of my medical condition and my into-everything-curiousity. Sometimes, I am like having a 2 year old. I like to open cabinets and turn on the water faucets. I am the friendliest boy ever but such a baby in new environments for the first few days.
[notify]

Kissy - 2006-2008

lovey kitty

Purred: Fri Mar 28, '08 5:55pm PST 
We are all purring for you, Simian!wishes
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Fri Mar 28, '08 6:22pm PST 
We are purring for you too, Simian, you beautiful boy!

Love and purrs,
Gimli, Nigel, Isis, Kahlan, Tabi & Charliehug

Worlds- Coolest- Rustle WLHL

Good 'ere innit?

Purred: Sat Mar 29, '08 12:26pm PST 
Oh Simian we're choked thinking about your situation. We know how lucky we've been finding this good home and are all beaming extra strong purr power your way for similar good fortune.
Turbopurrs
Jaffa, Lulu and Rustlexxxx
[notify]

Muffin

Purred: Mon Apr 7, '08 3:45am PST 
Any updates on Simian?
[notify]

Simian - ADOPTABLE

---ADOPTABLE---

Purred: Mon Aug 4, '08 1:31pm PST 
Simian is still his silly, affectionate, and sometimes naughty self. It's been quite a while since anyone has inquired about adopting him.
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Sun Aug 10, '08 7:40pm PST 
Only a very special purrrson would be suitable for Simian. Sending our purr prayers for him.

Purrs and Love,
Athena, Apollo and Aragorn
hughughughug

Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Mon Aug 11, '08 9:47am PST 
Simian:

We just saw this thread. We KNOW there is a special person or family out there for you to adopt. Bless your foster human for taking care of you while you are waiting to adopt someone. Please know we will be purring and praying for you.

Benny Grunch, Emma Barrett, Louis Armstong, Pete Fountain and Charmaine Neville

hug
[notify]

Max

I want to go- outside!

Purred: Tue Aug 19, '08 10:08am PST 
We do not know of any kitties that have had this condition before, but my mom's friend has it and her father has it (as it is hereditary). Her father is in his 50's and hasn't had to have a transplant yet. We hope this is a good indication that you could live a long time without needing a transplant. Sending purrs and hugs your way. hug
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2