GO!

Petsmart Holiday Bonus Bucks are coming back for 2013!

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Thu Oct 17, '13 2:47pm PST 
So in my Black Friday shopping planning for 2013, I found last years Petsmart webpage for the Holiday Bonus Bucks. I bookmarked the page. Today, I checked and it is totally updated!!!! Looks like it is Fresh Step litter this year and Wellness, Nutro, Natures Recipe cat food.

http://pets.petsmart.com/promotions/bonus-bucks/

In about a month, all the websites will start to leak the Black Friday pet store ads. I can not wait!

UPDATE: The new ad is here! Oct. 21-Nov.17. The Bonus Bucks listed in the front cover. Remember to buy your Bonus Buck items one at a time to get your maximum rewards on each receipt.

Lots of good stuff too.
Can foods. Friskies $0.45, Fancy Feast $0.52, Select Blue 5.5oz $1.19, Simpy Nourish $1
Litter. Fresh Step 42lbs $15.99, Tidy Cat LW 8.5lbs $12.99, Arm & Hammer 28lbs $9.99, Tidy Cat 35lbs $11.99
Dry Foods. Wellmess 11.5 lbs $34.99, Select Blue 2-3lbs $9.99

These are just a few. Visit Petsmart.com-local ad to see more.
Oops! I forgot to post-Page 9 says: "Unbeatable Prices Guaranteed. Our Price Match Guarantee. We'll match any competitor's everyday or advertised price on an in-stock, identical product." And they take competitor coupons too. Happy savings!

Edited by author Mon Oct 21, '13 11:50am PST

[notify]