GO!

Hi, new to this group. Question/seek recommendations re: food for urinary tract

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Sherpa

Purred: Fri Jan 18, '13 4:20pm PST 
Sincy my troubles with crystals got out of hand, I've been eating 50% prescriotion canned urinary food, and 50% grain-free canned food from the pet store. I've been doing fine so far!
[notify]

Beep

Butt-kicker of- all other cats

Purred: Sat Jan 19, '13 5:02am PST 
I bought a few sample pouches of Stella and Chewey's freeze dried cat food, and my cat Beep when insane over it! In fact, I had the pouches on the counter with the cans of cat food and she would go and get the pouches and bring them to me and try to open them with her teeth, so had to start putting them up where she couldn't get them. I wish I could feed that to her all the time, it is good stuff, but very expensive. And only sold at a place that is too far from me, or I probably would get more of it for her more often. Good stuff though!
[notify]

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Sat Jan 19, '13 5:09am PST 
There are two types of Stella and Chewy's - the big bag of nuggets and the small pouches of crushed up nuggets/powder. The big bag can be fed as a regular meal (rehydrated first ideally). The pouches are meant to be fed as canned food after it has been rehydrated in water or fed as a treat/sprinkeld on food.

http://www.stellaandchewys.com/cat-products.php

All of it is nummy way to gocheer Human has to keep the bags in a cabinet where Leroy can't get to them laugh out loud They are a bit pricey,a little over a dollar for the pouches and over $20 for the big bag. Maybe not a brand to feed as the main diet but good for occasional meals/treats smile
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2