GO!

Revealed-Petco ad (Black Friday - Christmas Eve)

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Fri Nov 16, '12 8:12pm PST 
The canned food is not a good of price as Petsmart. The litter is not as good of priced as Petsmart. Now with that being said.

Buy anything, you get free reindeer anters & ears while supplies last. The cats will love that.

Page 10 of the ad was my favorite for kibble.
$9.99 for a Select 2-6 lb bags that are originally priced $18.99 or lower. Limit 2.
Halo 3 lb bag
Wellness 2.94 lb bag
Nature's Recipe maybe a 6 lb bag. Is there a 3 lb bag?
Canyon Creek Ranch 5 lb bag
AvoDerm 3 lb bag
Solid Gold 4 lb bag
And you know the Petco website has a $5 off coupon for the Canyon Creek Ranch and a $3 off coupon for the Nature's Recipe at the coupon tab. And if you are there, print the coupon for the free can of Friskies too.

$5.99 Nutro Max 3 lb bag
4 for $7 Purina Cat treats like Party Mix
20% off Greenie Treats
10% off Royal Canin, Hill's Science Diet, ProPlan, Eukanuba

$5 off select bags of:
Nutro Max indoor 16 lb
Nutro Natural Choice Indoor 7 lb
ProPlan Selects 16 lb*
Hill's Science Diet 15.5-17.5 lb of Optimal Care, Adult Light, Mature Adult & Age Defying
* Excluded ProPlan Hairball

Buy 12 cans of Merrick get a 3.3 lb bag of BG Merrick free
$5 off a 10-15 lb bag of Nature's Variety, Blue Freedom or Wilderness, or Natural Balance.
The scratching posts 50% off and cat furniture 15% off. Some litter and litter items. There might be a coupon on Smartsource.com for one of them too. I think it was a $10 off. Hum, $10 off the $15.99 item on page 13 = a great deal. Saw bowls that were stainless steel and ceramic. The photo showed a fountain, but only 10% off. There was pet bedding on sale too.

** Coupon match up! Visit sites like couponcadet.com. There are a coupons for Greenies and Halo too. Saw on the Wellness website a coupon for $3 off. **

Edited by author Sun Nov 18, '12 1:57pm PST

[notify]