GO!

Need feeding advice

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Purred: Thu Nov 1, '12 9:44pm PST 
Long story, too long for here, but manage and feed a TNR colony (trap, neuter, return) have been for last 12 years.The colony has about 40 cats. My total income was cut off today for maybe a month or two (that is the long part of the story), anyway cats have all been on Friskies wet two times a day and dry replenished morning and night,without fail for 12 years. I now have no food, and no money to feed. Friend loaned me $100 today and got all dry food. Fed tonight for first time all dry, and they are crying and fighting (never ever before). I just don't know what to do. Can I switch so suddenly to dry without harming them? All ages in the colony 13 years to 5 months. Any ideas really appreciated.
[notify]

Kiki

You... Treats...- Now...

Purred: Fri Nov 2, '12 8:42am PST 
They know something's changed. You should be alright, just make sure they have lots of water available to them! You're a good person to feed them!
[notify]