GO!

chaged babe food to ineva

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Purred: Thu Nov 1, '12 10:02am PST 
i had to change babe fo ineva she seems to adjus ting to the change but i ve a new problem ito put hair ball remover on her paws she really freaks out when i do it when i get it out i have to grab her before she runs she really clawed me last night i talk to her while im doing this i really want to make this a fun thing for her any ideas wouild help
[notify]

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Thu Nov 1, '12 3:43pm PST 
Unless they like the taste of hairball paste and wants to eat it from the tube, it will never be fun to get them to eat it. There are foods that are formuled to reduce hairballs. I have not found one that work well with my crew. So I just brush more during shedding season. Look for a Goody brand comb to remove the loose cat.
[notify]