GO!

Any of you feeding Petite Cuisine?? What a deal!

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Fri Oct 12, '12 9:15pm PST 
We were by a Petco today. I had a coupon for Fancy Feast Mornings that I wanted to use so we stopped in to shop.

I saw they have a variety pack of the Petite Cuisine in the chicken ones, Sesame Chicken and Chicken Pot Pie. I thought the shelf tag said it was $3.49. But after I was in the parking lot I looked at my receipt. It was regular priced $3.89 for the four cans. But it was on sale according to my receipt. It rank up $0.70 for the four cans. That is 82% off. If you go before the sale ad for this month expires, you to may find their computer system mispriced this variety pack.
[notify]