GO!

Petco sale - Soulistic canned food 5/27-6/16

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Sun May 27, '12 3:00am PST 
If your cat enjoys Soulistic canned food then this is your chance to stock up. The ad says $5 off unopened cases of the 3 & 5.5 oz. cans.

I'm not sure the normal prices off the top of my head. I'm hoping you Catsters will fill in the blanks to show the great savings. Is the 5.5 oz $1.39 and the 3 oz $0.99?

I'm hoping to see if the $5 off $25 coupon is out there for the National Adoption Weekend June 9-10. That would be an unbelievable saving if it is out of stock by that weekend! I'm afraid they might all be gone.

Edited by author Sun May 27, '12 3:35pm PST

[notify]

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Sun May 27, '12 3:31pm PST 
I'm back from Petco! Here are the prices from the items in the new ad.

Soulistic 5.5 oz 11.12 for 8 cans Sale of $5 off = 6.12
Soulistic 3 oz 11.88 for 12 cans sale of $5 off = 6.88
Halo 6 lb bag 19.99 Sale $3 off = 16.99
Blue Buffalo Spa Select 7 lbs bag 21.99 Sale $3 off = 18.99
AvoDerm 7.75 lb bag 20.99 Sale $3 off = 17.99
Wellness 5 lb 14 oz bag 22.99 Sale $3 off = 19.99
Solid Gold 4 lb bag 12.99 Sale $3 off = 9.99

Now is the time to look for the manufacture coupons online or signup for newsletters before the end of the month to get the June newsletters with coupons emailed to you. I found a $5 coupon on the Wellness website.

Here is the Petco coupon for 6/9-10/12: http://www.petco.com/petco_Page_PC_storeadoptions_Nav_114.aspx?cm_mm c=pf-_-NAW-_-banners-_-lola300x250

Best of savings to all!
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Tue May 29, '12 6:45pm PST 
Mew Mews Brownie wave
Thank you so very much for sharing the Wellness coupons for a free 3oz size can.

Now, I clicked the Print coupon & it printed the whole page all that color ink the whole page. thinking

Do you know how I can print just the coupon only?

I am just so grateful that it's available as Kally Kat eats some
Wellness grain - free.

I have those Nature's Variety coupons, buy 4 get one free, the only thing is she loves the Rabbit & it's very hard to find Rabbit!
I can ask PETCO about it.

Yew are so gorgeous Brownie, Mommy gonna go to your Profile & gibs ya sum free Fish Treats...

Thank you sweetheart! kissing

Kally Kat & Mom Liz♥♥
[notify]