GO!

Treats!

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Kosmo

Sharp Dressed- Man

Purred: Mon Mar 26, '12 8:50am PST 
Hey everyone, just wondering what kind of store-bought treats all of you get? Me and Toro get Vita Kitty chicken breast treats and also (when Mom feels like extra-indulging us) we get Whiskas Temptations chicken flavor, but we're always looking for suggestions of what's good and what's bad. I dance around the kitchen opening up the cabinets during treat time. My bro Toro is just learning about treat time and hasn't quite got the hang of it yet cause all he does is sit in the kitchen and stare at me and mom until he gets his turn!
[notify]

Nellie (married to toby j)

ms. cuddlebug

Purred: Mon Mar 26, '12 9:20am PST 
my cats arent really into kitty treats that much the only brand they both like is innova cat treats.
[notify]

Hunter- *Dreamboat- #82*

Master of- Disaster!

Purred: Mon Mar 26, '12 10:07am PST 
I buy Hunter the Temptation Treats. He doesn't get them that often, hardly ever actually. Poor guy. He is deprived. lol
[notify]

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Mon Mar 26, '12 5:15pm PST 
I liked Real Food Toppers and Stella and Chewy's freeze dried raw.

Human's new cats like Wellness Pure Delights.
[notify]

Kiki

You... Treats...- Now...

Purred: Mon Mar 26, '12 7:45pm PST 
Momma gives us Feline Greenies. They clean our teeth and we really like the Chicken and Salmon flavors the best. If I know momma has the bag, I'll follow her around the house til I get some!
[notify]

Kosmo

Sharp Dressed- Man

Purred: Tue Mar 27, '12 12:25pm PST 
Thanks for the replies! Mom's been considering getting us some Feline Greenies to try so next time she buys treats that's what we'll get! Our dog friends seem to like the canine versions so hopefully we will too : )
[notify]

Finnegan- (Finney)

I am a- CARNIVORE! Not a- Cornivore!

Purred: Tue Mar 27, '12 1:32pm PST 
Hey there kiddo! We get only grain free treats and we go nuts over them. Freeze dried chicken & liver, bison, turkey, all kinds of things. Evo has some good crunchy grain free ones, Purebites is a good brand, Wholelife is excellent, Pogo. way to go
[notify]

Ralphie & Randy

Purred: Tue Mar 27, '12 1:50pm PST 
Ralphie and Randy like Wellness Turkey and Salmon Jerky treats, and they LOVE Kitty Kaviar bonito flakes, which are a recent addition to their treat menu. They both stand on their hind legs trying to get to them when we pull out the canister. LOL!
[notify]

sphynx

Purred: Tue Mar 27, '12 3:16pm PST 
I treat my cat with a daily supply of compliments such as, "My, what a beautiful coat you have, sir!" or "Wow, if they made lounging around in funny places an olympic sport, you would at least get the silver medal!"
[notify]

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Tue Mar 27, '12 5:12pm PST 
You can buy bonito (tuna) flakes at Asian markets smile They come in large bags and cost a lot less than those little containers at the pet store. You can buy online as well if there isn't an Asian market where you live but shipping might make it cost more than what you can buy at the pet store shrug
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2