GO!

Change in Diet making IBS Worse?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Sun Jan 8, '12 9:00am PST 
A raw diet would be fabulous but make sure to be totally off dry food first. Get transitioned to an all wet grain free diet first. Dry food and raw food do not mix well in the GI tract, they have two different digestion rates and you can get sick from that. No dry within 12 hours of raw. And even if you don't have an allergy to grains, a grain free diet is still the best for you. Its good that you drink a lot of water but with a good wet diet or raw, you'll drink the amount you need only because you'll be getting a lot more moisture in your food. Your fur will look shinier and be softer, you'll feel better and you'll develop more muscle than fat, which is what a good protein diet should do. This is awesome! Merrick is a good brand! I'm so excited for you!! dancing
[notify]

Shade

My name is not- Kittyfloss!

Purred: Sun Jan 8, '12 2:39pm PST 
The other sites that I was thinking of are catcentric.org and feline-nutrition.org.
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Sun Jan 8, '12 6:22pm PST 
Yes I forget about my friend Tracey's website, catcentric. Isn't that a great site Shade? She has some wonderful information on there. way to go
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2