|Purred: Mon Oct 3, '05 6:19pm PST |
|I don't know if this is too late to give out this recipe... but here is for those who want it for a Kitty Birthday Cake.
Kitty Cute Cake
- 1 can kitty treats, whichever you prefer... I use AquariYums(can be found at wal-mart).
- 3 cans fancy feast Filet & Paté Chicken & Liver Feast(or something similar)
- 1 can Fancy Feast Marinated Chicken Feast In Savory Juices(or something similar)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 table spoons flour
- combine the 3 cans of the Filet & Paté Chicken and Live Feast into a large bowl, use a fork or your clean hands to mix well and form into a large cake shaped formation. Go ahead and plate this cake.
- turn your stove eye on medium high and add the can of Fancy Feast Marinated Chicken Feast In Savory Juices make sure to add a half cup of water and 2 table spoons of flour. Stir until sauce begins to thicken and boils. Add more flour if you don't feel the sauce is thick enough, this will be cooled for 10 minutes and then poored over your cake that you made earlier. This will set for a good 10 minutes extra so that the sauce can fully flavor the cake and sort of marinade in all the flavors. Add the colorful aquariYums like you would sprinkles.
Set out for your birthday kitty and friends, and watch them enjoy!
|my posts | my page | msg me | my family's posts | gift me | become friends|| [notify]|