GO!

Free Wellness coupons every month!

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Fri Feb 29, '08 2:02pm PST 
I saw this on another board and it really does work way to go

You can request $10 in Wellness coupons from the company *every month* cheer You can also get free samples.

If you eat Wellness, this is a great way to save money way to go The coupons are generic and can be used on canned or dry food for cats or dogs.

The phone number for Wellness is 1-800-225-0904. This is a US-only offer. Just remember to call every month to get your coupons. You can even have friends and family call and get the free coupons for you shh

Wellness pet food web site
[notify]

Prince- Citron

Single Tom!

Purred: Fri Feb 29, '08 3:57pm PST 
Yeah,Thats a greay way to save money! I eat Wellness and save alot of money!
[notify]

Bandit

Talk to Me

Purred: Fri Feb 29, '08 8:26pm PST 
Thanks Merlin!
Our meowmy will be happy to try this out because she bought us some Wellness canned and we all liked it, even our finnicky sister Pretty laugh out loud

So does she just call and ask for the coupons?
[notify]

Prince- Citron

Single Tom!

Purred: Sat Mar 1, '08 8:08am PST 
I meant to say great not greay.
[notify]

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Sat Mar 1, '08 10:44am PST 
Yes, just call and ask for coupons and/or free samples cheer
[notify]

Cleo (The- Queen)

I am the Queen- of the house....

Purred: Sun Mar 2, '08 2:18pm PST 
Thank you for the idea we eat wellness toocheer
[notify]

Josie

Little Princess

Purred: Sun Mar 2, '08 5:08pm PST 
Oh yay! Mommy just started feeding me Wellness, so this is awesome!!!

Thanks so much!!!
[notify]

Lilu

I'm gonna do- what I want to- do!

Purred: Sun Mar 9, '08 7:57pm PST 
Oh this is great to hear! Mommy started me on Wellness when I first came home and I love it SO much cheer
[notify]

Lilu

I'm gonna do- what I want to- do!

Purred: Sun Mar 9, '08 8:12pm PST 
Oh this is great to hear! Mommy started me on Wellness when I first came home and I love it SO much cheer
[notify]

Josie

Little Princess

Purred: Sun Mar 9, '08 8:44pm PST 
Wow, this stuff came in FAST! Mommy called on Tuesday, and she got her samples and coupons on Friday. She got little sample bags of Wellness Chicken, Salmon, and CORE kibble, and five $1 coupons, and then 1 $5 coupon. Good stuff. way to go

Thanks again, Merlin! snoopy
[notify]

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3