GO!

European Burmese cats

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Scruffy

Purred: Mon Dec 8, '08 7:46pm PST 
I am a European Burmese,would love to here from more European Burmese cats.I talk to my owners all the,I love to be right where my owners are!
[notify]

Misty

practically- perfect in every- way

Purred: Sun Feb 15, '09 1:17pm PST 
Hi Scruffy, in the UK you would be classed as an Asian cat same background and personality as a burmese but a broader range of colours. I have just been to choose a kitten from a breeder of both types and one Asian was so cute and looked just like you but I was picked by a blue burmese boy and will collect him in 4 weeks as a friend for my wonderful ragdoll girl .It was the chatty loving temperament you describe that drew me to the breed and as a soon to be new owner of this breed Catster is a great way to meet other owners and share stories and problems. Hope to speak to you again when I get my boy.
[notify]

Louis

Lookat meeeee

Purred: Sun Mar 29, '09 10:06am PST 
Hi Scruffy hear you have been talking to my big sisfur Misty and want a European Burmese friend. I am 15 weeks old and blue in colour. I also talk all the time and love to be on a lap. I love to eat and I am always up for an adventure. My dad was a champion and mum thinks I am going to be just as handsome but I am happy just to be a pet and be loved a lot. Would like to be your friend as not many EB's on catster to talk to.
[notify]

Merlin

Rub my head &- i'll talk to you

Purred: Tue Jan 18, '11 5:37am PST 
waveHello i'm new to the family myself & my family is new to the breed.I'm also new to Catster (myself) that is.But not my family no
[notify]