GO!

How many of you DSH were adopted from a shelter?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 6: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Neysa

I'm a kitty- freak!

Purred: Sat Jun 16, '07 6:53pm PST 
I was I was! We adopted Neysa at the end of October and she has been the most fantastic kitty! She has all her claws and never scratches anything but her scratching posts. She loves to play with the dogs (and they're big dogs!) and Snoopy. She's the most friendly kitten. AND she never ever has a litter box accident --unlike Mr. Snoopy over there.

She is definitely a one-of-a-kind. I know that I will never have another kitty like her!
[notify]

Squeaky

i is teh boss of- u k thx

Purred: Sun Jun 24, '07 8:53pm PST 
i was not adopted from a shelter but i was a stray, i was adopted the day before i was meant to go off to a shelter!! which is great! because my mum voluteers at the shelter and she says i wouldnt like it there.
[notify]

Fluffy

An Old Boy

Purred: Thu Jul 12, '07 6:26am PST 
3 Sam, Susie and Cindy were all from the RSPCA...

But me and Ezzy were half rescued too.. (They got us before we got the the shelter stage)..

Back nearly 11 years ago, my cat mum rejected me, so at 5 weeks when they could do no more my meowmy saved me smile
[notify]

Bailey

Alpha Cat

Purred: Thu Jul 12, '07 1:14pm PST 
Well, I was adopted from a woman who rescues cats out of her house and I was 10 weeks old when my mommy adopted me! Does that count! Hehe...kitty
[notify]

Nala

This is my- world, you just- live in it.

Purred: Sat Jul 14, '07 7:46am PST 
I was adopted as a 6wk old kitten from an Animal Rescue agency in Georgia. My mom came in looking for a big cat and wound up holding me because she thought I was cute. I was covered in fleas, but I still wanted to cuddle with her the minute I met her. I'm so happy that I have a safe and fun home and I'm spoiled every day. big grin
[notify]

Betty

I'm going to- take over the- world! MOL

Purred: Sat Jul 14, '07 11:53am PST 
All of my kitty sisters were adopted as littens too, what we didnt mention before was me and kalli were rescued at the adopt a thon and it was VERY crowded my mommy is lucky she got me!!
[notify]

Simba

Crazy for- catnip!

Purred: Fri Jul 27, '07 9:17pm PST 
I was adopted from an animal shelter too!kitty
[notify]

Verity

I am a beautiful- girl....YOW

Purred: Thu Aug 9, '07 3:35pm PST 
I was adopted from a shelter too.
[notify]

Agustace

Live to Be - Loved

Purred: Fri Aug 24, '07 6:37am PST 
Gus Was!!! He was Adopted from the Oakland County Animal Control Shelter on July 27, 2007. Hed been there 4 months already.
[notify]

Jade

I am a- fighter!!!!

Purred: Sun Sep 16, '07 4:10pm PST 
My sister and I was too.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 6: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6