GO!

HEY FIRST POST

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Checkers

Live to Play,- Play to Live

Purred: Thu Mar 8, '07 11:00pm PST 
wave
Hi, My Name is Checkers:
I'm a 17 month old Domestic Medium Hair, white and dilute calico.
I live in Spokane, WA, with my Mom, and my almost 3 year old Sister, Gracie, a brown tabby, with beautiful markings. Our Bridge Sister is Heidi, she went to the Bridge on Oct 27, 2005, at 14. We never knew Heidi, but, we've seen pictures of her, she was a beautiful, Grey/White, long haired Tuxedo. We've also heard Heidi stories, she sounds like a pretty cool girl!
Gracie and I are indoor only (safest way to be, at least we hope laugh out loud )
Today is Mom's Birthday, March 8th. We'd tell you her age, but, better notwink
I've heard stories, that Calico's like me, and Tortie's, tend to have a lot of "Tude". I think I'm a super friendly, sweet, and loving, young lady, but, OK, maybe I might have some occasional "Tude". I'm a Cat, after allbig laugh
I'd love to hear some stories about other DMH's and see PIC'S, please.
I'd also love friends.
Have a great Friday and the Best Week-End, be Well and Safe
cheer
Checkers
[notify]

Angel- Tabitha- (Tabi)

Alpha Cat- Wannabe

Purred: Tue Mar 13, '07 11:27pm PST 
Hi Checkers, you are beautiful!
wave

Inky

Don't declaw!!!!

Purred: Wed Mar 14, '07 8:49am PST 
Hi Checkers & Tabiwavecheerdancing
[notify]

Angel- Tabitha- (Tabi)

Alpha Cat- Wannabe

Purred: Thu Mar 15, '07 10:47am PST 
Hi Inky!wavehug

Sylvester

Purred: Sat Apr 5, '08 10:15am PST 
2 things.1)What does bridging mean and 2)anyone wanna be my friend?oh by the way Heidi sounds really nice!!kitty
[notify]