GO!

DLH first post!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Snoopy

I pee on- couches...Sofas- beware!

Purred: Sat Jun 16, '07 6:59pm PST 
Hello! My name is Snoopy and I wanted to make the first post here! Who else is out there?!?
[notify]

Precious

~fuzzyface~

Purred: Thu Jul 19, '07 8:38am PST 
wave hi im here! i just joined! im suprised there isnt more ppl here!
[notify]

Lancelot

Big Bad Fluffy- Pants!

Purred: Tue Jul 31, '07 7:23pm PST 
I don't think they know about it- Or maybe they are groups for DLH's. How can we get the meow out on it?
~Lancelot
[notify]

Sky

time to play!

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '07 10:54am PST 
I imagine a lot of kitties like to look at specific breeds of what they might be. To get the word out; is there a DLH group we could join and invite others to join? My bubby Lyle is in Tabby Boyz.
[notify]

TomTom

This is my best- side

Purred: Mon Aug 13, '07 4:42am PST 
Hi my name is TomTom i`m long hair and a tabby
And glad to be here
[notify]

K2

Purrrrrr

Purred: Fri Aug 24, '07 4:07am PST 
Hey, I'm a long hair.

Not too sure what my breed is though. My people suspect I'm a purebred. Anyone have any ideas? I was thinking Ragdoll. I'm pretty floppy too.
[notify]

Pippen

Hairy just like- my fav hobbit's- foot

Purred: Mon Aug 27, '07 7:13pm PST 
Hello! I'm a long-haired too!
[notify]

Purred: Tue Oct 2, '07 6:58pm PST 
it was my long haird cats birthday

ps evyones cat that that i saw were so cuteparty
[notify]

FATTY M-CAT- BASS - -

I'm NOT FAT- I HAVE BIG HAIR

Purred: Wed Oct 24, '07 8:36pm PST 
I think I have a little (oxy-moron) maine coon in me
[notify]

kaya skye

not fighting my- demons-we joined- forces

Purred: Wed Dec 26, '07 6:19pm PST 
thought i'd ask here, too...have a couple of orange tabby females, littermates-yeah, i know, kind of rare in one litter. we're trying to find a crystal furball, see if they're going to be as longhaired as they're starting to seem so we can work harder on getting them used to being brushed...ok. two months old, give or take. they have tiny ear tufts on the tips, fur extending half an inch or so from the ends of their ratty tail-but lots of long hair on the tails, just skinny tails and not puffy. fur up to an inch long in places. when they get up from a nap they have "bedfur", fur sticking up in funny-looking little waves. so what do we have, besides cute little orange tabby girls? we have a brush and comb, they just don't care for it much, but if their coats are going to continue to grow longer we need to find a way to get them accustomed...anyone have a clue? i'll try to post some recent pics soon that show what i'm talking about. thanks.kittykitty
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2