GO!

Another kitty?

If you are wondering what is the right cat for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about purring and learning.

Church

I'm a model!

Purred: Sun May 4, '08 9:46pm PST 
Hey guys!
My human wants to get another cat. She saw this retired show cat and she fell in love... It's a Japanese Bobtail.
I don't know though if we want another cat in the house? I will tell you about our family. Right now there are three of us kitties. Sneakers is a "senior cat" about 14-16 years old and very grumpy. Us kittens stay away from her if possible. Then there is me, I am about 6 months old and very active and playful. The youngest kitty is Rory, she is just few weeks younger than me and is a Maine Coon. She is also playful and active.
However Rory might be moving to a new house at some point. She technically belongs to one of the other humans who lives here and he wants to move away but we don't know if/when that will happen...
We live with four humans and two "senior" dogs so there are plenty of people to give us attention, but I don't know if I want to share the attention of MY human with another cat! Rory is not big on cuddling so she doesn't take away a lot of attention from me...
[notify]

Fuifui- Moimoi

Fishie?

Purred: Sat May 10, '08 9:05pm PST 
If Rory does move away, it could be great to have another cat for Church. It doesn't sound like he is a one cat boy, from the sound of your post. I'm a believer in having a companion of the same species around for our furbabies. Seeing how well Fui and Suey get along is so rewarding.
[notify]