GO!

Looking for young kittens

If you are wondering what is the right cat for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about purring and learning.

Ash

Purred: Sat Mar 29, '08 1:10pm PST 
I was wondering if somebody here could inform me on the best cat adoption websites for the UK area. I'm looking to adopt any breed of kitten (preferably scottish fold or maine coon) at reasonable prices. I live in the Greater Manchester area of the UK but I can go as far as Merseyside. Google isn't much good for searching for cats that need homes so could anyone here help me out? Thanks big grin
[notify]

Purred: Sun Mar 30, '08 7:00pm PST 
Did you try googling petfinder, your city, state. That might be a good place to start.
[notify]

Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Mon Mar 31, '08 8:11am PST 
And on the left side of the CATSTER page you can click on "Adoption" and find cats available on CATSTER. Hopefully there is one who might be just the cat to adopt you.

Good Luck and keep us posted.

Benny Grunch, Louis Armstrong, Emma Barrett & Pete Fountain
[notify]