GO!

Looking fro a gray and white cat to adopt

If you are wondering what is the right cat for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about purring and learning.

Angel ( In- Loving- Memory)

Little Man,Angel- Baby,Hey Man

Purred: Tue Mar 11, '08 5:50am PST 
needing to find a gray and white cat to take my place.They have to be a kitten to 1 year old.confused

Edited by author Fri Mar 14, '08 1:05pm PST

[notify]

Snowy

Martin is my- soulcat....

Purred: Tue Mar 11, '08 6:53am PST 
Hi sweetie! I used catster's adoption search engine and found some sweet kitties adoptable in your area (if your postal code is 21226?) and although none of them is a twin for you, there are some VERY cute kitties there, some of them are gray & white...

Just CLICK HERE to see the results I came up with, or you could do your own search...at the top of this page, at the far left, there is an "Adoption" tab....click it and you can search!

Good luck sweetie! Your meowmy could always check all the shelters in your area too!
[notify]

Chloe ~ Itty- Bitty Angel- Kitty

Itty bitty Chloe- kitty

Purred: Tue Mar 11, '08 2:00pm PST 
Why not be open to cats of other colors? If you look for cats just of a certain color, you'll be missing out on many other wonderful cats who may have purrsonalities that are more suited for your lifestyle. wave
[notify]