GO!

calling all persians

If you are wondering what is the right cat for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about purring and learning.

Pancho

i ♥- cuddling!

Purred: Thu Dec 13, '07 3:18pm PST 
there is a beautiful male persian at a local rescue. i already have 3 cats. i was just wondering about the breed more from someone that has one.
[notify]

Athena Marie

I shake my- fluffy tail on- the cat walk!

Purred: Sun Dec 16, '07 8:45pm PST 
well, i'm a himalayan, which is a siamese and persian bred together to get... me! and my mommy loves me more than anything in the world. she says that i have a great nature about me, though i am nosey etc... and that i'm amazing and loving, and funny, and how she couldnt ask for a better kitty than myself... or my sister.. she says persians are great cats.
[notify]

Kayla

lets pawty

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '08 5:05pm PST 
i am a himalayan too we're technachically the same as persains put siamise colored meowmy says we are the best cats everrrrrrrrrrrrr i think you should get that beautiful cat
[notify]

Oscar-Teachi- ng Angels to- Love

With mom from- Oct '97 - Aug '09

Purred: Sun Mar 2, '08 10:02pm PST 
I'm a persian. We are very calm generally. Although I've been quite playful lately, most of the time I take things niiiiiice and slooooooow. I love to sleep and cuddle my mom. My mom says my fur is made of angel wing feathers, because I am so sweet I would never hurt a fly!!! Literally, if I see insects or bugs I like to watch them but I would never hurt or kill them.

My brother Charlie tries to beat me up all the time and I usually just turn the other cheek and go take a nap. Once in a while though, I can take him down pretty good.

But I'm made of love, and I'm a very calming force to my mom.
[notify]