GO!

Questions regarding Javanese/Tonkinese, Orientals

If you are wondering what is the right cat for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about purring and learning.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Fri Feb 16, '07 3:28pm PST 
Im just half tonk. My daddy was a purebred. Dunno what my mommy was. Im a crazy little cat though. I run and play all day long! Human says Im still growing into my eyes and ears. Im pretty small though. Perhaps from lack of nutrition when I was first rescued? I was skin and bones back then! Im 9 inches at the shoulder, and 8.5 lbs last I was weighed.
[notify]

Cole

Anything- Goes

Purred: Fri Feb 16, '07 3:58pm PST 
Chey, Tonks are not big cats!
That is why it is said they are "deceptively" heavy. A female would be around 8 pounds and males are around 11. And they don't look like they even weigh that much...so when the humans pick up the little puddy tat, they are surprised. You are just right and probably may fill out but not grow much more.
[notify]

Sneakers, I- miss you

Got Milk?

Purred: Sun Feb 18, '07 12:24am PST 
He looks a lot like a mixed breed foster kitten I had once... I'm pretty sure she was part Siamese, she was the color of a lynx point Siamese but she did not have a Siamese body/head shape and her brother was a regular orange tabby and her sister was a brown/black tabby.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2