GO!

Kitten Needs Transport-from NE Ohio to SE Florida

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Gemma-BACK- AFTER- FUREVER!!

Enjoy being a- kitten!

Purred: Sun Dec 18, '11 3:11pm PST 
I'm adopting a kitten. She's in North Akron,OH. I'm in Boynton Beach,FL. Is there anyone who can help get her to me?!?. I don't have any money to help with expenses but I would be so grateful. I have posted this on a bunch of other sites/pages/forums/groups. On a few,I actually had a few people message me saying I shouldn't bother and to adopt locally. I have adopted all the cats I have now locally and I just feel I'm meant to have this kitten!! http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Abandoned-Cats-Kittens-need-FurEver-H omes-Northeast-OHIO-/239835386084219?sk=wall&filter=2
The kitten in the profile pic for the page is the one I'm adopting.
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Sun Dec 18, '11 4:38pm PST 
Depending on the date I could do a leg from Dayton/CIncinnati, OH area to Louisville or Lexington, KY.
[notify]

Gemma-BACK- AFTER- FUREVER!!

Enjoy being a- kitten!

Purred: Sun Dec 18, '11 4:57pm PST 
Boxie,what date(s) are you available?
[notify]