GO!

From DC to Benton, IL!

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Mara

Purred: Tue Jan 5, '10 1:39pm PST 
I’ll be moving to the UK on January 18th! Great, right? Well, it WAS until I received word today that my cats would not be able to be taken back by the foster care SPCA system I adopted them from. So another plan of attack now needs to come into play.

I have an amazing friend willing to take both of my girls… the only problem is getting them to her. If you’ve ever shipped a pet, you know how costly it is to do, let alone ship to. And on that note… would you please help me get my babies to their new home?

If you are in the Washington, DC area and are willing to take my baby girls to their new home in Benton, IL, I'd be amazingly grateful. Please contact me at graecyn@gmail.com if you wish!

If you require monetary payment, I would be happy to arrange this with you. Thank you!
[notify]

Cleopatra- 8/4/96-7/18/- 13

Cleopatra~Queen- of de Nile

Purred: Wed Jan 6, '10 9:11am PST 
Not sure where Benton, IL is but you could look into Pet Airways as I believe they fly into Chicago. The animals do not fly in cargo which is excellent, and it looks like a good way to transport them. They may fly into St Louis too.... could be worth looking into smile
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Thu Jan 14, '10 9:33pm PST 
This is Delyte. We live about 40 miles from Benton IL, which is about 80 miles East and south of St. Louis. That's the biggest airport, but Evansville IN is probably the closest. It is about a long two-day drive from Washington to Benton.

This country really needs a better way to move animals around! At least you won't have to worry about them getting overheated anywhere, if they can fly. Right now the weather here is pretty good and all the roads are clear and it is supposed to be that way for at least the next 10 days.

Sorry we couldn't be of more help. Your friend sounds like a wonderful person! Welcome [in advance] to the rural world of southern Illinois!
[notify]