GO!

Shelter Pet Adoption

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Tabitha

Is it dinner- time, meow!

Purred: Wed Dec 9, '09 2:43pm PST 
Hey all - Ad Council has a PSA campaign called "Shelter Pet Adoption" and they have posted the videos and information on a new site called MyAdCouncil. On this site you can share the PSA with others (even put it on your Facebook/ Twitter accounts) and even IM/ chat with people. The more people we can share it with, the more people can help with this issue.

Here's the link:
http://my.adcouncil.org/theshelterpetproject/

What do you all think? I'm actually working with Ad Council on this so I'd love to hear your opinion. They have other campaigns posted, in addition to the Shelter Pet Adoption one, but I know how close to the heart cat & pet rescue is to all of us and wanted to share this with everyone!
[notify]

BK

Ambassador at- the Kitty U.N.

Purred: Wed Dec 9, '09 5:02pm PST 
I've seen these commercials and loved them. Great work Tabitha!
[notify]

Coopurr

I still suck my- thumb...

Purred: Thu Dec 10, '09 11:56am PST 
One word: PAWESOME!way to go

Purrs,
Coop
[notify]