GO!

Help homeless pets in LA via your Facebook account (pls. read)

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Lucy

Purred: Sun Dec 6, '09 7:26pm PST 
A friend of mine does amazing rescue work in the greater LA area. He has a chance at winning a $25k grant from Chase Bank if his group gets the most votes. PLEASE PLEASE consider casting a vote for "Hope for Paws."

To vote, go to your Facebook account and search for "Chase Community Giving"; then click on the Chase Giving tab and search for Hope for Paws (Los Angeles, CA).

You actually can vote for other organizations as well but please do consider giving just one of them to Hope for Paws. Thank you!!! The many homeless dogs & cats in LA need our help.

I think voting ends in a few days. Thanks!!!

Anita & Lucy
[notify]

Muffin

Muffin looks- like my- mother-in-law

Purred: Wed Jan 20, '10 1:18am PST 
HOPE FOR PAWS WON the first round for 25k!!!

Now we are in the race against other charities for the one million dollar prize!! We are the ONLY PET RESCUE in the competition.

Please help us with your vote save so many cats and other others in need from the streets and shelters!!. wavecheer

here is the link to vote http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charities/1227836

T HANK YOU!!!!
[notify]