GO!

lost dog in West Va.

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

tabitha

Purred: Sat Aug 8, '09 6:28am PST 
I was in West Virginia yesterday and I came across a family that was visiting from Michigan. They had bordered their pet a 5 year old collie named Juno. It was accidently let out and is lost. Juno is a 5 year old collie,Male, long hair and is colored sable,white and black. They gave me a flier and they are heart broken. He was lost on Henry St. on August 6th in Davis, West Virginia. If you spot him please contact: Cathy Gagalis or Judi Haverty at 734-478-0149 or 304-259-5482. Please pray for his safe return and if you see him in West Va. he is shy around strangers and is frightened but is very friendly. They are offering a reward for his safe return. I have a picture but cant figure out how to post it.
[notify]

mIcHiS

-iTs aLl AbOuT- ME!!!-

Purred: Sat Aug 8, '09 9:41am PST 
pooor boy I hope they find him!!!! they should sue those people at the bording kennel if they dont get him back , that careless. try posting this on dogster too. purrs,
michis
[notify]

crybaby

Purred: Sat Aug 8, '09 3:26pm PST 
I tried on dogster but i dont have a dog so i couldnt post. frown Maybe you could do that for me? Thanks so much.
[notify]

Mordred,PAWS

No Not-Moms!!!!

Purred: Sat Aug 8, '09 6:56pm PST 
We just happened to see this tonight. We know Davis! Mom has a cabin there - and she's friends with the cat shelter manager, so she forwarded your post onto her directly. Mom will call a couple of friends who live in Davis; both are dog lovers. (It's too late to call tonight.) Davis is a very small town; surely, someone will see the dog.
[notify]

Mordred,PAWS

No Not-Moms!!!!

Purred: Sun Aug 9, '09 3:20pm PST 
cheerdancing Happy, happy news! Juno, the collie, is now reunited with her family!! My mom just now had an email from her friend at the animal shelter who said that she'd gotten a call on Friday night that a collie was seen near the wind farm (which is miles and miles away from Henry Avenue, not near Davis). She and her husband (let me tell you, these two are actual saints) drove up there, drove along the road, stopped and called - no response. On Saturday morning, the owners called with more info; right after that, Cathy got a second call from 911 saying that a lady in an area near the windmills had a collie in her yard. Cathy got that lady in touch with the owners, and Juno was happily reunited with her family. It's so heartwarming to know that good things do still happen. smile Prayers of thanksgiving everyone, for a miracle delivered.
[notify]