GO!

NewMexico Rescue Transport help needed for Benglas, Savannahs...

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Angel- Playful the- Empurress

Empurress from- the House of- Ebersocats

Purred: Wed Jun 10, '09 10:00pm PST 
NewMexico Rescue Transport help needed Carol needs help!

Many of you are aware that there are 35 Bengals, Cheetohs, Savannahs and Ocicats that were surrendered to a shelter in Las Cruces, New Mexico. They are being moved out of the shelter to one location. This will take two transports, one Thursday and one on Saturday. Transport help is needed for Saturday. The cats are being moved from Las Cruces, NM to Carol Drymon's place in Show Low, Arizona.

Carol needs help on Saturday transporting the cats from the shelter to her place... Carol's contact info is: windhavenexotics@ frontiernet. net

Please contact Carol if you can help with transport. She is working a miracle, but needs help to make it happen.

Yes, you can cross post.

Marilyn Krieger, CCBC

Certified Cat Behavior Consultant
The Cat Coach, LLC(R)
www.thecatcoach. com
[notify]

Simba

Purred: Thu Jun 11, '09 12:40am PST 
Please let me know more about how this works. I would love to help but don't know much about this. I am new to this forum section. I live in Arizona so please let me know more. If I can help I will. Thanks
hug
[notify]