GO!

Need help getting 4 kitties from Tennessee to Florida

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Severus- Snape

Little but- mighty!!!

Purred: Fri May 1, '09 4:35am PST 
We are trying to arrange transport for 4 kitties . What we really need is someone in the Atlanta area to get them down to the Gainsville area. The other 2 legs of the trip are covered but we are trying to avoid one person from having to drive 9 hours. These are the Tenessee kitties some of you may have heard about, you can read about them here http://www.auctionfortealctennesseecrew.blogspot.com/
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Sevie
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Sat May 2, '09 2:02pm PST 
Meowma could probably take them as far as Macon or Perry, GA as long as this is getting done before she has to go back to work--we aren't sure exactly when that would be, but it will not be before May 19th.
[notify]

Severus- Snape

Little but- mighty!!!

Purred: Sat May 2, '09 5:07pm PST 
Oh that may help out a lot, we are shooting for next Wednesday, let me P mail everyone!
[notify]

Emma Barrett

It\'s good to be- the Queen

Purred: Sat May 2, '09 5:49pm PST 
BooBoo:

We saw your offer, and that is just great!!! Know Teal and his meowmy and daddy will be happy that more kitties are adopting good people. Thanks so much for helping the Tennessee Kitties!!

Happy Purrs - The New Orleans Kitties
Emma Barrett, Louis Armstrong, Benny Grunch, Pete Fountain, Charmaine Neville and Buddy Boldencheercloud 9dancingdancingapplauseapplause

Edited by author Sat May 2, '09 5:50pm PST

[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Thu May 7, '09 12:44pm PST 
Meowma is anxiously awaiting further instructions for Saturday--it's a shame that someone from North Florida can't meet her in S. Georgia so the Orlando driver won't have to go as far. I'm glad Meowma has found a way to help some kitties without bringing them anywhere near me laugh out loud
[notify]

Charmaine- Neville

Hey Dawlin!!!!

Purred: Thu May 7, '09 3:08pm PST 
Oh, BooBoo, you are SO funny. But beware, I bet your meowma will SMOOCH and pet the kitties while she has then in the car. So, be prepared to have to remark her with your scent when she gets home.

This is such great news, helping these four kitties to their furrever home!!! dancingcheercheercloud 9cloud 9

The New Orleans Kitties - Charmaine Neville, Emma Barrett, Louis Armstrong, Benny Grunch, Pete Fountain and Buddy Bolden
[notify]