GO!

** Aldo and Noelle now re-homed ** ** Awaiting Update on Tess **

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

(Page 1 of 47: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Hazel Lucy

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 12:12pm PST 
THEY HAVE HOMES, still awaiting word on Tess.
Cannot change titles of threads.
Hazel Lucy

Edited by author Sun Jun 1, '08 4:34am PST

[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 12:59pm PST 
Good work Hazel Lucy, you are a star hug

Alfiechinaca- t - UK

Flip...Ded Gud- Innit !!

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 1:19pm PST 
Hazel Lucy...Mum has sent cross posts and posted this S O S Urgent in her Ticamembers group. They are all over USA. Im praying someone can help. Lets ask everywhere ..The Railroad ...transport thread./forum. Cant let Laurel down..or Tess Aldo and Noelle. Hugs Lyn n Alfie
[notify]

Lucifer- ~*~Handsome- Angel Kitt

My name is- Furr.......Lucy- Furr.

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 1:53pm PST 
I don't know where the pets are headed, but if they need to travel through Arkansas, I can provide some transport. Just let me know!
[notify]

Amber Jewel

Daddy's Big Girl

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 1:55pm PST 
My dad has a rescue contact in Hudson, FL. She would likely have transport contact info as well. Can you give us some contact info on sending and/or receiving end? Also, is Noelle in danger? Previous post said she was already in animal control. Pits are usually killed as soon as they hit the door.

Amber Jewel
[notify]

Amber Jewel

Daddy's Big Girl

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 1:55pm PST 
My dad has a rescue contact in Hudson, FL. She would likely have transport contact info as well. Can you give us some contact info on sending and/or receiving end? Also, is Noelle in danger? Previous post said she was already in animal control. Pits are usually killed as soon as they hit the door.

Amber Jewel
[notify]

Alfiechinaca- t - UK

Flip...Ded Gud- Innit !!

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 2:42pm PST 
Hi Amber Jewel, Im not sure which A, control is involved..Im sure you will get this info, Praying that we can get them to safty asap. Im willing to help with costs..fuel ..food..Im in UK so I cant offer my transport services,,I would Gladly do if I was nearer. Purrs Alfie n mum Lyn ( Praying we are in time for Noelle. Purrs and Prayers.hug
[notify]

Alfie♥Forever Loved

Little boy in a- catsuit

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 2:50pm PST 
wave
Same here,we are in Canada but can help with cost of gas etc..
Love
Alfie
[notify]

Moozer- ♥Love- is forever

Good Muud

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 2:52pm PST 
We are in NY, and even though we didnt have the honor of knowing Laurel, we would like to help in any way we can.
purrrs,
Moozer
[notify]

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 2:58pm PST 
We would like to help too. Is there some way to do a donation for transportation, etc? We are also miles away so we can't help with the driving, but would love to help if we can.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 47: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]