GO!

How can I find out who is on the Caster Railroad? desperately need to find someone in Albuq, NM

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Purred: Sun Mar 9, '08 2:16pm PST 
Is there a list of people who are on the Caster Railroad? If so where is it located? I am trying to find others in the state of New Mexico and tomorrow, 10 March, Monday,I may need help transporting a cat from Uptwon Cat Hospital to Animal Human Association if it test positive for feline leukemia. If anyone can help please call me at 575-218-3027 or 478-718-5644. My email is xenajohnson@hotmail.com and I live in Clovis.
[notify]

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Sun Mar 9, '08 6:10pm PST 
You can try asking Scooter. She lives in Albuquerque.
[notify]

Scooter ~- Our Angel

It's all about- 'The Scootster'

Purred: Mon Mar 10, '08 11:17am PST 
Just wanted to let you know that Mom was going to transport the pregnant kitty if necessary, just a little ways across town, but it's not needed. Mom just got the phone call from the guest above. The kitty tested negative for feline leukemia, so she has a good foster home to go to, to have her babies in about 2 weeks. A.C.A.T. (Albuquerque Cat Action Team) will find homes for mamma and babies when they're ready (and get her spayed!) cheer

Thanks go to the nice guest who posted above (who made all the arrangements) and to A.C.A.T.
[notify]

LuLu - Now an angel

Prettiest eyes- on Catster

Purred: Mon Mar 10, '08 12:18pm PST 
That is good news for the kitty. way to go
[notify]

Purred: Mon Mar 10, '08 12:35pm PST 
Thanks for making the post, I applogize for my mom that she was so slow in posting. My mom is in the miliatary is dealing with lots of read tape. Thank you to Scooter and Bonnie for offering to take the kitty to the AHA Shelter and standing by while we all awaited the results. But that was not necessary. We would like to get to know others in the Albuquerque and surrounding areas if possible. We are a little remot here in Clovis.
[notify]

Daisy Mae

Beautiful girls- should have some- curves.

Purred: Wed Mar 12, '08 10:24pm PST 
I am down in Las Cruces/El Paso area if you need help in NM this direction.
[notify]