GO!

I may need help trans a cat in Albuq, NM from Uptown Pet Hospital tomorrow to Animal Humane Ass

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Purred: Sun Mar 9, '08 1:48pm PST 
I in Clovis, NM. She brought home a cat that is pregnant. The cat was found in Albuquerque, but my mom is assisting it. ACAT is adopting the cat; however, if it tests positive for Feline Leukemia the cat then needs to go to AHA. My mom included a $25.00 check that will need to go to AHA. Is there any way that your mom could assist with this if the cat test positive she will need to picked up from Uptown Cat Hopsital and taken over to Animal Human Association. If you can help please email me at xenajohnson@hotmail.com or call me at 575-218-3027 or 478-718-5644. This is all happening tomorrow and don't know where to turn in case it is a problem. A friend is taking it back up to Albuquerque, but does not want to deal with it after that. Please let me know right away if anyone can assist.
[notify]