GO!

Transport in Wisconsin

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Pepper

Please Save a- Life, Adopt a- Cat!

Purred: Tue Feb 5, '08 5:04pm PST 
My Momma wanted to know if there is anyone in the SW Wisconsin area who can transport cats, it is rarely an issue at her shelter, but it would be nice to know if there is anyone to contact when it is needed.

Thanks

Edited by author Sun Feb 10, '08 8:33am PST

[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Tue Feb 5, '08 6:55pm PST 
Hi Pepper wave

The is a group called The Catster and Dogster Railroad. I would suggest joining and posting again in that group. It is for cats and dogs and there are a lot of members willing to help. Hopefully in your area too.

Good luck!

http://www.catster.com/group/The_catster_and_dogster_railro ad-9451
[notify]

QUINCY

I've never met a- kitten I didn't- like

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '08 8:41am PST 
What city are you in? We are in Kenosha. I know you just joined my group, Foster Families Forever, but I don't know what shelter you are at. Mama would be willing to transport if it was on one of her days off.
[notify]

Mysty (The- Princess)

Lay still! I'm- grooming you!

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '08 11:18pm PST 
Hi mommy lives in Milwaukee-she is pretty busy durring the week during the school year, but weekends and summers would work-
[notify]

♥- Bella- ♥

I\'m married to- Tucker!!!

Purred: Sat Feb 9, '08 5:06pm PST 
Where are you in Wisconsin? We are from Janesville (more south central than southeast). If you needed transport this way, Mommie might be able to help sometime. Purrrs, Bella
[notify]

McDuff- (4/10/94-12/- 14/09)

Take time to- smell the- flowers

Purred: Sat Mar 1, '08 2:17pm PST 
I am real close to Kenosha and Tremont WI, and have time most afternoons and weekends. Where do you need transport to and from?
[notify]

Ozark

Purred: Fri May 30, '08 1:46pm PST 
Available if you still need transport. kitty
[notify]