GO!

Can someone drive a 2 week old kitten from Loraine, OH to Erie Pennsylvania TONIGHT?

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Ashlye&heart- s;Delicious- Dazzle

The Boss

Purred: Sun Sep 16, '07 4:56am PST 
Does anyone out there have contacts in Ohio or PA who can help with a transport of this adorable little 2-week old kitten- looks Maine Coonish, but it's so young, it's hard to tell. Need to get this baby to a place where she can nurse. If you can help, please contact wild4doxies@buckeye-express.com. Thanks!

Only 1 hour 45 minute drive!
A very nice woman named KATE
who lives in Erie, Pennsylvania
is bottle feeding two other 2 week old kittens
and offered to take the tiny Maine Coon kitten.

The guy who has the kitten in Loraine Ohio isn't interested in driving it to Kate in Erie

Thanks,
Ashlye
[notify]

Ashlye&heart- s;Delicious- Dazzle

The Boss

Purred: Sun Sep 16, '07 3:29pm PST 
Update The kitten arrived at Kate's !!!! Thank you !!!!
[notify]

Little Bee

The Buzzin' Bee

Purred: Mon Sep 17, '07 9:45am PST 
I was really worried! I'm sooo happy the little kitty arrived at the nice lady's home.

(Purrrsonally, I think if the nice lady was good enough to offer to take such a young kitty and care for it (up at nite feedings and all) the man should have at least helped drive the kitty to her. Or arrange a driver himself. I mean, come on!)

Little Bee
[notify]

Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Mon Sep 17, '07 12:46pm PST 
So glad to read that the kitten got to that nice lady. We live all the way down in South Louisiana (outside New Orleans), so could not help. However, we did send LOTS AND LOTS of purrs so that baby could get to that nice lady.....and glad to see they worked!!

Benny Grunch, Emma and Louis
[notify]

Tessie

Birdie Loving- Princess

Purred: Wed Sep 19, '07 9:28am PST 
That's such great news! Mom was one of the humans that offered to help with the driving, but it looks like someone beat her to it! big grin

Purrs,
Tessie
[notify]