GO!

Operation Roger want's to help with TRANSPORT

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Beaser

BratCat

Purred: Sat Sep 15, '07 4:56pm PST 
CROSSPOST OK AND WELCOME
www.operationroger.com

Hi all:

Here are thoughts from Debbie Brattan in testimony for Operation Roger, a great resource! Please remember to ask Operation Roger for help when you need it...

There is a wonderful organization that I use for transporting - and they are doing great things to help rescues. But apparently they still are not very well known and I would like to try and help get the word out about them and the great things that they do. I would really appreciate it - and I know Operation Roger will!

Here is the information.Thanks for anything you can do to help get the word out on these folks - they are absolutely wonderful!

Operation Roger was formed shortly after Hurricane Katrina. Sue Wiese, a truck driver wanted to help and considered what she might could do - and Operation Roger was born. It was named Operation Roger in memory of her dog Roger that she lost way too soon. She got busy recruiting drivers to transport Katrina dogs and evolved from there. Operation Roger is now an operation that transports rescue dogs all over the United States to other rescues and adopters. They do not charge for this service - and have a great fleet of drivers who work with them. When a dog is transported by Operation Roger they are taken into the truck with the driver and treated as a pet until they are delivered to their destination. They also transport other animals as well! This is a wonderful, caring organization that wants to help rescues with moving their dogs where they need to go. You can learn more about Operation Roger by going to their website - www.operationroger.com - where you will also find applications for transport and lots of other useful information as well
[notify]

Sunshine - Sweet Angel

Miss Priss

Purred: Wed Sep 19, '07 6:45am PST 
What a wonderful way to pay tribute to a pet...make something good happen.

purrrs
[notify]

Champion- Smudge Storm- (CSS to

Kitties are for- lovin'....

Purred: Wed Sep 19, '07 7:29am PST 
Wow, we had just checked out operation Roger online last night and thought it might be the way to go. We will check further and maybe contact them later today.
[notify]