GO!

ATTN All Railroad Volunteers!

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 33)  
1  2  3  4  
Arya

Look at me I am- Perrrrrfect!!

Purred: Tue May 27, '08 1:19pm PST 
I am willing to help. Where do I sign up? I will be going to San Antonio from Dallas/Ft Worth at end of July, and will occasianally make trips back and forth, at some times with a truck and horse trailer. SO I am willing to do dogs too, any size, depending on what I drive on the trips. I can post before each trip. I work with horses, have a dog myself, and of course have cats. I can take almost anything, snakes, whatever (in a cage for the creepy oneslaugh out loud
Horses too for a fee!
Let me know where to sign up, is there a webpage to go too? I would love to help any furry friends that need help out there! (yes even the ones that slither!)
Thanks.
[notify]

Tweak,- beloved- angel

Don't tell me I- can't do that!

Purred: Tue May 27, '08 4:33pm PST 
I can transport dogs too, but don't have room for large crates.

Northern Indiana, Southern Michigan, Northern Illinois, Southern Wisconsin
[notify]

Alfiechinaca- t - UK

Flip...Ded Gud- Innit !!

Purred: Tue May 27, '08 5:47pm PST 
Im in UK same as Smudge. Mum has our "car" set up for transporting Cats. So count us in fer UK . including Scotland.
[notify]

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 33)  
1  2  3  4