GO!

Can't Take Cats With Me - Need Foster Help

This forum is dedicated to places that people and cats can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your cat, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Catster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Catster.

Snowball- Bertholomeow- T. Kaat

Snowball steals- the ham

Purred: Tue Jun 30, '09 7:19am PST 
I’m reaching out to all animal/cat groups I can think of as I'm in a bit of a dilemma with my three cats. I need someone to foster them for 12 to 14 months as the person who was going to do it suddenly cancelled on me.

I have reached out to friends and family (w/ no luck) and am quickly running out of time. I was wondering if anyone here (preferably in the NYC or Chicagoland area) would be interested in fostering my cats. If not, perhaps you guys can point me to a person/persons who would be interested?

I would of course provide money for their care. I normally spend $70/month on their litter/food, but would give the foster $100/month. I can probably go up to $150 if that means someone will take care of my babies. They're very sweet, even-tempered cats who are 2, 5 and 7. (If some people can only do some months, maybe we can split the times between house? I know it’ll be tough on the cats to go from house to house but if it’s the only option I’m sure they’ll cope. Better than being in a cage for a year!)

Any advice/suggestion/(offers!) would be very much appreciated.
Thank you. I can be reached at jfontelera@gmail.com.

~Jori
[notify]

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Sat Jul 4, '09 7:51pm PST 
Ugh, I wish I could help you. How come your foster person cancelled on you at the last minute? Ugh, I hate when people do that. Will you be coming back for them eventually? Where are you going that your babies can't possibly come with you? Be careful of one thing though, cats get very attached, been there, done that.
[notify]