GO!

Help/Advice Needed ASAP .. Over-worrying kitty parent +7 cats+ forclosure = DISASTER!

This forum is dedicated to places that people and cats can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your cat, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Catster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Catster.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  
Mouse,- Precious- Angel Kitty

Healer of Broken- Hearts

Purred: Mon Apr 13, '09 4:21am PST 
Hugs to you and your family. This must be so incredibly stressful and difficult. We don't have any advice other than to have faith that things will improve. Your mom and your kitties are lucky to have you. We hope things work out with the house for rent.

Love,
Mouse and Family

hughughug
[notify]

Charmaine- Neville

Hey Dawlin!!!!

Purred: Mon Apr 13, '09 4:54am PST 
We were so happy to read that you have found a place to rent. What about your little sister? Will she be with you and your boyfriend or with ya'll's mother and grandmother??

Will continue to purr and pray that this works out for you and your family.

Hugs and Purrs - The New Orleans Kitties
Charmaine Neville, Emma Barrett, Louis Armstrong, Benny Grunch, Pete Fountain and Buddy Bolden
[notify]

Franky

MROWWWW !

Purred: Mon Apr 13, '09 10:34am PST 
Yup, my sis will live with us. smile We just made the down payment, so the place is ours. Alleluia. I'm so happy... but you know those nagging doubts that always come up? That's me right now. But I just have to deal with it and pray that everything is going to be fine.

I know I say this a lot, but again, thank you ALL for being so supportive. You guys are the best! hug If I could give out ribbons to each and every one of you, I would. But I guess that best I can do is a .. dancing hamster. wink hamster dance

Edited by author Mon Apr 13, '09 10:38am PST

[notify]

BeBe

I'm just a- lover!

Purred: Tue Apr 14, '09 11:46pm PST 
Dancing hamster works for me lol

I'm glad you found a place. what a relief! way to go
[notify]

Franky

MROWWWW !

Purred: Thu Apr 16, '09 12:09am PST 
I really am starting to believe I am cursed.cry Everything was going fine.. until Franky and Sunny got into a mad tussle, leaving Franky hurt bad. He's got a cut on his head and on his nose bridge, but the most painful is his swollen ankle/paw. I swear he got bit there due to a little bite hole that crusted over with blood/whatever else. I cleaned it off as best as I could but it's so painful. Due to our situation, our funds are dwindling so a vet trip is our LAST resort. I did get some amoxi pills from the shelter I volunteer at.. Their kindness is amazing. So he is on an antibiotic course in case of infection or abscess. I also just used a cold compress on the swelling to help it go down, but me being me. I am over worrying too much.

Nrr. This is the last thing I need. x.x
[notify]

Franky

MROWWWW !

Purred: Mon Apr 27, '09 11:26am PST 
Not sure if any of you check this thread anymore, but I have some bad news. The worst happened, and while I deep down expected it, I wish it didn't have to happen. I forlornly had to give up 3 of my cats to the shelter that I volunteer at and possibly more if things don't work out the right way.

I'm so heartbroken, it makes me so sick inside. But, we have a place to stay, which is the main thing. And I get to have 2 cats, which is something at least. So keep us in your prayers.. We'll need it! I'm panicking as it is!!!eek
[notify]

Miss Daisy

I'm a happy- girl!

Purred: Mon Apr 27, '09 12:56pm PST 
Which cats went to the shelter? We will say a purrayer that they find a home soon! little angellittle angel
[notify]

Franky

MROWWWW !

Purred: Mon Apr 27, '09 10:29pm PST 
Sunny and Fancy went to the shelter and at the last minute, a family member came and took Missy in for me. He's a God-Send. I know she'll be VERY happy there.
[notify]

Oliver

Named for the- other famous- green tractor

Purred: Wed Apr 29, '09 6:09pm PST 
Just know we are purring for you.. and pray it all works out.

You are handling a lot on your plate. It sounds like you have a prince for a Boyfriend and a good family.

so very very sorry you had to part with any kitties. My heart goes out to you. hug
[notify]

Leonidas AKA- The Spartan- King

I am the King

Purred: Fri May 8, '09 11:16pm PST 
I am so sorry to hear about your situation...Things will get better..We are purring for you here in Californiahughughughug
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3