GO!

Cat Boarding in the Atlanta Area

This forum is dedicated to places that people and cats can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your cat, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Catster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Catster.

Tiki & Rocco

Purred: Wed Nov 28, '07 8:27am PST 
I will be away for 7 days over the Christmas holiday and cannot bring my cats Tiki and Rocco. I don't have family in Atlanta to look out for them and all my friends are away as well. I was considering having someone (pet sitter) come to my apartment to check on them, but I'm not 100% sure about it. I still feel like they will be left alone for too long and I will worry. Is this a good option??? My only other option is boarding them. My cats are very good as long as they are with each other (they are brothers). But don't know of any good places in in the Atlanta area that will take good care of them.
Any Ideas??? All opinions and recommendations are very much appreciated!!

Thanks!
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Wed Nov 28, '07 10:17am PST 
A couple of suggestions. Check out Catster local. I did a quick search for the greater Atlanta area and lots of results came up. Some are reviewed by catsters/dogsters.

Another suggestion, Petsmart has recently opened a new thing called pethotel. It is a place where you can board. They have a website so if you just search Petsmart Pethotel, it will give you all the info.

Whatever you do, you will need to do it quickly. Those places fill up fast. Mom had to make an emergency trip and had to board the foster kitty we had and it took a while to find a place that wasn't full.

Good luck!
[notify]