GO!

URGENT TRANS BLIND KITTEN GA-MD ANYDAY 6/29 THRU 7/1!!!

This forum is dedicated to places that people and cats can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your cat, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Catster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Catster.

Katie

Purred: Sun Jun 25, '06 6:59am PST 
I need any assistance that you can give to get a blind kitten that I'm adopting from GA to MD anytime between the 29th of June and the 1st of July. She is 12 weeks old, and is coming from a GA kill shelter, she is currently in foster, but will be put down if I can't get her here. I am adopting her, but I also run Kritter Fitters Pet Rescue. I am having no luck with filling a transport for this girl, but am desparate to get her here, so I can make sure she gets her eye surgery, and gets settled in asap. I can only afford very little money, but will try to get whatever you need. We have her crate, food to travel with her, etc. Lexi is very sweet, and special, she will have just had her spay, and has had her shots. This is killing me not to be able to find anyone to help her, so I'm begging for your assistance or for a suggestion to get her to me, please!

Thank you and God Bless!
Thank you, and have a wonderful day!
Michele Rawls
Kritter Fitters-"Your 'ultimutt' place to find your 'purrfect' pet!"
www.kritterfitters.com
Please help us continue to help animals in need, by purchasing pet products from the links on our site or newsletter. Funds from purchases help us to continue in our rescue efforts!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~ Anatole France

Edited by author Sun Jun 25, '06 7:06am PST

[notify]