GO!

Moving from Montreal to Calgary

This forum is dedicated to places that people and cats can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your cat, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Catster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Catster.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Ollie

I'm cute and I- know it!

Purred: Tue May 30, '06 6:22am PST 
Thank you everyone who has responed.
My mummy feels much better!!!
We will be moving in less than one month!

Meow

Ollie
[notify]

Ollie

I'm cute and I- know it!

Purred: Mon Jun 19, '06 6:28am PST 
In One week today, I will be moving!!

Wish me and my mummy luck! Keep your paws crossed that everything will go smoothly!
[notify]

Donny the Astro-Kitty

My heart is- broke.

Purred: Mon Jun 19, '06 11:28am PST 
hey ollie, was wondering how your preparations for the move are going. bet you must be excited!

weather here in calgary is supposed to be good for the next few days. good luck with the move and hope it'll be good weather and "smooth sailing" all the way to calgary!
[notify]

Ollie

I'm cute and I- know it!

Purred: Mon Jun 19, '06 12:33pm PST 
*waves to Donny*

Hi Donny,
thank you very much. I am as ready as can be.... but my mummy still has some packing to do. I'm sure she will be ready!
Just keep your paws crossed!
Tee hee
[notify]

Ollie

I'm cute and I- know it!

Purred: Fri Jul 21, '06 9:28pm PST 
i forgot to update this.... i now have been in calgary for about 3 weeks.. and im luving it!
the drive was a breeze! I slept for most of the ride.. and mummy didnt have to give me anything to keep calm. Everytime mummy stopped for herself... she would take me out on my leash.. i didnt mind it because i got to stretch my legs as well.. but i didnt like the loud cars and trucks. so i felt safe in the car.
Thank you all for thinking of me during that time... and I am happy that it is over! MOL
Puursss
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Sun Jul 23, '06 1:57pm PST 
We are so happy for you Ollie. We hope everything works out really well for you and your Mom, make sure you keep us posted.

Hope to moo boo with you soon *giggles*

Sammy

I'm the- purrrrfect cat- ever!

Purred: Tue Jul 25, '06 1:59pm PST 
Hey Welcome to Calgary kitty!!! We just move here a year ago and we are loving it! We are from Gatineau. Mom didn't want to drive from there to here so we took the plane.
I really hope you enjoy the living here witch we do!!!

Edit for spelling

Edited by author Tue Jul 25, '06 2:00pm PST

[notify]

Foo

Love me please- :)

Purred: Tue Jul 25, '06 3:45pm PST 
So Ollie, will you give up being a Habs fan??
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2