GO!

Coupon Code for Free One Cat (book nooz)

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

Loki the- Talking- Angel Cat

Loki the Talking- Cat

Purred: Sun Dec 29, '13 2:05pm PST 
O hai! wave Long time no see!

Catster SO good to me befoar I gots sick (and retired frum internet for awhile) and I sure Catster why I wins Super Bowl commercial, so I wanted to make sure I shared dis free coupon somewhere heer.

(I been away frum Catster a few years so if mai netiquette is off I apawlogise.)

Primate drawed a graphic novel about mai adopshun and trip rainbowOTRBrainbow and back little angel and it getting 5 stars so far on Amazon, B&N, Smashwords and Goodreads, (even frum strangers).

I fink many of yoo will likes it. Also, you can use da code over and over for moar free copies if you use da green button on da right to give as a gift. No need to know reading device, works on efurrything!

Coupon Code: SD65N Expires: January 29, 2014.
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/378638

I hope it OK I puts dis heer. Again, I apawlogise if dis looks spammy. I not sure if dis qualifies as looking like selling cuz iz free coupon. (?)

(I will not be upset if gets deleted cuz I really don't know.)

Edited by author Sun Dec 29, '13 2:16pm PST

[notify]

Jerry- (formerly- Bondi)

Vampire Kitten

Purred: Tue Dec 31, '13 5:37pm PST 
We ordered ours! Thanks so much!!! We're really excited to check it out!

Concatulations to your primate on publishing the book and the great reviews! We'll be posting our great review as soon as we're done with it! way to go
hugcheerhug

Jerry- (formerly- Bondi)

Vampire Kitten

Purred: Thu Jan 2, '14 7:25pm PST 
Awww....your book is so sweet! We had to stop and wipe tears several times while enjoying it.

Thanks for sharing it with us! We hope it's a huge success!!!

*purrrring*
Jerry & the fam
hug

Loki the- Talking- Angel Cat

Loki the Talking- Cat

Purred: Fri Jan 3, '14 7:06am PST 
Oh, good! I so glad yoo liked it even wif da sad bits! Fangs yoo for getting one. smile
[notify]

Ashlye&heart- s;Delicious- Dazzle

The Boss

Purred: Sat Jan 18, '14 8:03pm PST 
We just got one...we love ithappy dance thank you so very much for sharing with usway to gocloud 9
[notify]